River rafting in Rishikesh is a recreational water sport popular among many adventure seekers who visit Rishikesh. River Rafting from Marine Drive to Neem Beach near Laxman Jhula Bridge is far famous among those people who already once done it. The floating span is around 26 km and therefore it takes around 3.5 hours to finish this stretch. This rafting stretch has a handful of exciting grade I, grade II, grade III and grade IV rapids. Golf, The Wall and Roller Coaster are the major rapids you’ll encounter in this rafting Stretch.
Distance – 26 km
Time- 3.5 hours
Experience Level – Hard
Destination: Rishikesh, Uttarakhand
What makes this tour great:
- 10 enthralling rapids
- Safety Kayak
- Snacks and Refreshments
- Cliff Jump
- Body Surfing
You can always choose camping in Rishikesh along with you river rafting in Rishikesh packages to add more adventure in your trip. The camping can be enjoyed in Deluxe tents, Swiss tents and Luxury tents.
Safety: Your Safety is our priority, This Rishikesh River Rafting sport is done under the guidance of an experienced rafting guide who had gone through different levels training to perform that art and provide you utmost thrill in River Ganges. Left your worries at home and enjoy this thrilling lifetime unforgettable experience.
There are some more guidelines to be 100 % safe.
- Discuss Safety and about equipment with the tour operator.
- Always wear your Helmet and Life Jacket throughout Rafting.
- Never Panic, in any situation. Always follow the guide instruction.
- If Fell in water just floats with water, do not try to swim. Our Guides will guide you on what to do next. They have ropes around the Raft to ensure that if you fell in the water can also get back to the raft whenever you want.
- Some special packages, we send kayaks (a mini boat with an expert swimmer or rafter for your safety.)
- Do not carry and loose items with you, like watches, chain, mobiles etc. as in rapid they could get lost or being damaged by the water.
Childrens Below 14 years are not allowed for rafting. Pregnant ladies, old person and medically unfit people are also not advisable to do Rafting activity.
[wte_trips_embedder_trips layout=”grid” ids=”933,924″]