Auli is a beautiful hill station in Uttarakhand that people really love. It’s a top spot for skiing in India and lots of tourists go there, especially in winter. If you’re looking for a memorable trip surrounded by the majestic Himalayas, this is it.
To make your vacation easy and memorable, we have a special all-inclusive Chopta Auli tour package for 4 nights and 5 days. So no need to worry about where to stay, where to eat, or how to get around because we’ve got it all covered. During your trip to Auli and Chopta, you’ll stay in comfy hotels and get to try yummy Garhwali food in local restaurants.
The drive from Auli to Chopta takes about 4-5 hours, and we’ll make sure you’re safe and comfy in our clean vehicles. So don’t wait more, enquire now and book your dream trip with us!
- Starting Point – Rishikesh
- End Point – Rishikesh
- Route – Rishikesh – Chopta – Joshimath – Auli – Rishikesh
- Duration – 4 nights 5 days
- Starting Price – Rs 17,500
Auli Chopta Tour Package: Highlights
- Enjoy the delicious Garhwali Cuisine throughout your trip.
- Experience an out of the world experience of Skiing in the best location available in the country.
- Stay in comfortable hotels.
- Easy transfers and proper hygiene are maintained.
- All covid protocols and guidelines are followed.
Available Package Options:
Starting From Rs. 17000 Per Person
|Hotel Snow View
|Auli Ski Resort
|Semi Deluxe Room
Deluxe Package: Starting From Rs. 18500 Per Person
|Hotel Snow View
|Auli Ski Resort
Premium Package: Starting From Rs. 21,500 Per Person
|Hotel Snow View
|Blue Poppy Resort
|Breakfast & Lunch
|Double Occupency Hut
- Sightseeing & Transfers in the vehicle as per group size
- Stay at comfortable and clean hotels
- Guide fees for Chopta/Chandrashila trek
- Pickup & Drop
- Driver Fees & Allowances
- Parking charges
- All Applicable Taxes
- Cable Car tickets
- Ropeway tickets
- Tips to any staff member
- Anything that is not mentioned above
- Skiing and trek equipment charges
4 Nights 5 days Auli Chopta Tour : Itinerary
Day 1 - Arrival at Rishikesh. Drive to Chopta - 160 Km/ 6 hr
- Meet and greet at your location in Rishikesh on your first day of the trip in the morning.
- Get ready to enjoy a beautiful drive to Chopta.
- You will enjoy the beauty of Uttarakhand all the way to Chopta.
- Reach Chopta in 5-6 hours and check in to your hotel there. You can enjoy the rest of your day at leisure as you have to go for a trek the next day.
- Overnight stay at a local hotel in Chopta.
Day 2: Tungnath & Chandrashila Trek - 5 km / 6 hr
- Wake up for a thrilling and exciting day ahead.
- Day 2 would be a trekking day.
- Drive to the starting point of Tungnath-Chandrashila trek from hotel in the morning.
- Meet the guide there and start your trek.
- You will be covering Tung Nath and Chandrashila Trek in Chopta.
- Do these adventurous treks and reach the starting point by later afternoon or evening.
- Come back to your hotel and take rest.
- Overnight stay at Chopta.
Day 3: Drive to Auli From Chopta (148 Km/ 4.5 hr)
- On day 3 of your Auli Chopta tour package, Have your breakfast, and start your drive towards Joshimath from Chopta.
- Reach Joshimath by afternoon and take your ropeway tickets to Auli.
- Reach tower 8 from Auli ropeway and take cable car till your resort.
- Overnight stay in Auli.
Day 4 - Leisure day at Auli
- Wake up in the morning and watch the beautiful sunrise.
- This day is completely at leisure in Auli.
- Spend your time at the hotel or take a small hike to nearby areas/ Auli artificial lake.
- Or you can choose to go for a short single-day trek to Gorson Bugyal with a local guide at extra cost. (2.5 KMS - 3 KMS)
- Reach the hotel by late afternoon and relax.
- Overnight stay at Auli.
Day 5 - Drive to Rishikesh - 270 km / 8 hr
- Post breakfast & check out from the hotel in Auli.
- Take your ropeway ride to Joshimath.
- Cab will be waiting for you in Joshimath at the ropeway counter.
- Start your drive towards Rishikesh.
- If time permits go for Darshan to the famous Dhari Devi temple near Rudraprayag.
- You will reach Rishikesh by late evening.
- Head towards your respective destination from Rishikesh on your own.
- This tour comes to an end here.
If you're planning a trip from Delhi, take a look at our Chopta tour from delhi.
Auli chopta tour package: Term & conditions
Booking Term: To book this trip you’ve to pay 40% of the total booking amount. After which you’ll receive a confirmation shortly. Rest amount has to be paid on arrival day before starting the mentioned trip.
- If cancellations are made within 30 days or prior, no cancellation charges will be deducted from the booking amount.
- If cancellations are made between 30-15 days, 50% of the booking amount will be charged as cancellation fee.
- If cancellations are made in less than 7 days, 100% of the booking amount will be charged as cancellation fee.
- In the event of ‘No show’, No refund shall be made under any circumstances.
Refund Terms: Once cancelled, any refund will be processed in the original mode of payment, which will be credited within 7 to 10 working days.
FAQs about Auli Chopta Tour package:
The distance between Auli and Chopta is around 148 kilometres if you cover it by road, and it will take you about 4-5 hours to cover this distance. The aerial distance is approximately 55 kilometres between Auli and Chopta.
The best time to visit Auli is in winter. December to February sees a massive crowd of tourists here to witness the mesmerising views of snow-capped mountains. This is the best season to have the best experience of Auli throughout the year.
There is no direct way to reach Auli from Delhi, and the best way to go to Auli Chopta by Delhi is by getting a bus to Rishikesh from ISBT, and you can take a local bus from Rishikesh to Joshimath. From there onwards, either you can hire sharing jeeps or reach Auli by using Rope Way.
A 4 Nights / 5 Days package is considered the best to explore Auli and Chopta in a go. Tourists plan shorter trips too if they don’t plan to go Skiing in Auli.