Located in the northwest part of Rajasthan, Bikaner is popular for its tradition and its location that is in the middle of Thar Desert. Camping in Bikaner shows the other side of the city, where people can know the tradition and culture of Bikaner. Enjoy Camping in Bikaner at night and seeing the rich culture and lifestyle of the Rajasthani people is what people visit here for. Along with traditional “Kalbeliya” dance and music, while camping in Bikaner you get to enjoy camel safari in the Thar Desert. Camping in Bikaner is a suitable trip for Families, Corporate and College groups as travellers learn a lot about the nomadic life by talking to local people.
Check-in Time: 05:30 PM
Check-out Time: 12:00 PM
The campsite is Situated at Raisar village on NH-11 near Bikaner.
Note: Private transport can be booked at an additional cost.
Best time for Camping in Bikaner:
The best time for camping in Bikaner is from September to March. During the winter season, you can visit nearby places as the weather is cold and comfortable.
- Camel safari in Raisar Sand dunes
- Bonfire in evening
- Welcome Drinks
- Overnight Camping
- Hot and Cold Water Available
- Pick up and Drop
- Any kind of Transport
- Anything not mentioned above
Terms and Conditions-
- Call us for special offers.
- We have different packages for different dates, so you can call before booking.
- Cancellation :- Non-refundable, Non-transferable and Non- adjustable.
- Taxes extra are applicable as per Government regulations.
- Booking for a camp must be completed before arrival.
- Walk-in accommodation isn’t always possible as most of our tents are booked.