Want to explore the best of Uttarakhand? Then opt for this Dehradun, Mussoorie, and Auli package. This Dehradun, Mussoorie, and Auli trip of 6 days would be the best for you to explore the major attractions of Uttarakhand in a single trip. You’ll visit Dehradun, the state capital of Uttarakhand, Mussoorie, a beautiful hill station renowned as Queen of Hills, and Auli is, a small village and popular ski destination in India. Everything is covered under this package, be it accommodations, transfers, meals, and other things. You don’t have to worry about anything. Choose this attractive package at an affordable cost and look forward to creating memories for a lifetime.
- Arrival Point – Dehradun Airport
- Departure Point – Dehradun Airport
- Duration – 6 days
- Cost – 17,600 rupees per person
Dehradun Mussoorie Auli Package : Highlight
- Explore beautiful destinations such as Auli, Dehradun, and Mussoorie.
- Enjoy comfortable transfers in safe and hygienic cabs.
- Relish the authentic and tasty Garhwali cuisine throughout your trip.
- This 6 days trip to Auli would be a memorable one for you.
- Enjoy overnight stays at comfortable properties nestled in the lap of the Himalayas.
- Transfers & sightseeing as per itinerary
- All Transfers
- All Applicable Taxes
- Anything not mentioned in "inclusions."
Dehradun Mussoorie Auli Tour : Itinerary
Day 1: Pick up from Dehradun & Arrival at Joshimath (280 km / 9 hr)
Your trip will start with your arrival at Dehradun Airport. You will be picked up from the Dehradun airport and transferred to Joshimath. Reach Joshimath, check in at your hotel, and rest in an overnight stay.
Day 2: Explore Auli - sightseeing - overnight stay
Wake up and get ready for an exciting and adventurous day ahead. Enjoy a ropeway ride to Auli. Explore local sightseeing places of Auli, such as Auli Artificial lake. End your day and enjoy an overnight stay in your hotel at Auli.
Day 3: Drive to Mussoorie [330 km / 10 hr]
Drive to Mussoorie from Auli on the third day of your 6 days Auli package. It would be a 7-8 hour drive, where you’ll enjoy scenic views throughout the drive to Mussoorie. Reach Mussoorie by the evening and check in to your hotel. Enjoy the rest of your day at leisure and rest in an overnight stay.
Day 4: Exploring Mussoorie - overnight stay
Wake up, have a tasty breakfast and get ready to explore Mussoorie. Visit Kempty Falls, explore Gun Hill, George Hill Everest, and the Company Garden. You can also take leisurely walks on Mall Road in the evening. Come back to your hotel and enjoy an overnight stay.
Day 5: Drive to Dehradun - explore Dehradun - stay
Get ready to enjoy a drive filled with stunning scenic views toward Dehradun. This would be 1.5 hr drive. You can enjoy the rest of your day at leisure after checking in to the hotel OR exploring Dehradun. Forest research institute, Tapkeshwar temple, deer park, shiv ratan Kendra, paltan Bazar, etc. are some famous spots in Dehradun. Come back to your hotel after a tiring but exciting day and rest.
Day 6: Say goodbye to Dehradun
Say goodbye to Dehradun. This would be the last day of your trip. You’ll be dropped off at the Dehradun Airport and catch your respective flight from there.
For more Auli packages. visit here!
Trip to Dehradun Mussoorie & Auli: Term & conditions
Booking Term: To book this trip you’ve to pay 40% of the total booking amount. After which you’ll receive a confirmation shortly. Rest amount has to be paid on arrival day before starting the mentioned trip.
- If cancellations are made within 30 days or prior, no cancellation charges will be deducted from the booking amount.
- If cancellations are made between 30-15 days, 50% of the booking amount will be charged as cancellation fee.
- If cancellations are made in less than 7 days, 100% of the booking amount will be charged as cancellation fee.
- In the event of ‘No show’, No refund shall be made under any circumstances.
Refund Terms: Once cancelled, any refund will be processed in the original mode of payment, which will be credited within 7 to 10 working days.