H7 camp stay is one of the most popular campsites in Ghattughat, Rishikesh that is approximately 15 kilometres from Rishikesh. This campsite has beautifully decorated cottages and swiss camps with a proper area to play volleyball, badminton and archery. Kids can enjoy playing games or the River huel is just 1 min walk away from the campsite.
- Destination – Ghattughat on Neelkanth Temple Rd, Rishikesh
- Check-in : 12:00 pm
- Check out : 10:00 am
Available Packages Options:
Camping in swiss tents with meals
1500 / person
1650 / person
Camping in luxury cottages with meals
2100 / person
2250 / person
Inclusions – Welcome drink, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast & evening snacks with Tea / coffee.
Trip Duration – 1 Night 2 days
Add River Rafting with your Camping package, there will be extra charges.
- 16 km Rafting – Rs 1000 per person
- 9 km Rafting – Rs 600 per person
- 26 km Rafting – 1600 per person
(Rates may vary on long weekends and special dates e.g Christmas, New year, etc.)
- Arrive in campsite at 12:00 pm.
- Once your check in to the tents at the campsite, get refreshed and have delicious buffet lunch.
- Post lunch, you can enjoy camp activities like volleyball, cricket and badminton.
- You can also walk to the "huel" river which is in walking distance of 2 min.
- Back to camp and have tea with cookies in evening.
- Watch the sunset with soothing music in the background and a bonfire session.
- Have dinner while chit-chatting with your friends.
- Overnight stay in comfy camps
- Get up in morning and have morning tea in your bed.
- Have breakfast.
- Post breakfast, check out from camp.
Get ready for 16 km river rafting thrills. Come to the rafting starting Point Laxman Jhula. (only if you've purchased your rafting activity).
Facilities Available in Campsite
- Attached Washrooms
- Power Backup
- Swimming Pool
- Light Music Available
- Big Lawn For Outdoor Games - Volleyball, cricket & Badminton
- Indoor Games - Chess, Carrom, Ludo & Cards
- Parking Area
- Vehicle Accessible
- River huel is just 1 minute ahead of campsite
- Breakfast - Bread Butter, Jam, Aalu Parantha / Poori Bhaji, Dahi, Omelette, Sweet Daliya / Poha, Tea / Coffee, Sauces and Pickles.
- Lunch - Plain / Jeera Rice, Mutter Pulaw, Chapati, Rajma Masala / Dal Makhni, Mix Veg / Aaloo Govi, Veg Kofta / Kadi Pakora, Raita, Green Salad, Aachar & Papad.
- Evening Snacks - Veg Pakoda / French Fries
- Dinner - Chapati, Jeera Rice, Chicken Masala, Matar Paneer / Palak Paneer / Shahee Paneer, Dal Fry, Seasonal Vegetable, Fruit Custard, Sewai Kheer.
- If cancellations are made within 30 days or prior, no cancellation charges will be deducted from the booking amount.
- If cancellations are made between 30-15 days, 50% of the booking amount will be charged as cancellation fee.
- If cancellations are made in less than 7 days, 100% of the booking amount will be charged as cancellation fee.
- In the event of ‘No show’, No refund shall be made under any circumstances.
Once cancelled, any refunds would be processed in original payment method in 10 working day.