Whether you’re sitting idle in your home or again busy in your hectic work schedule, one needs a place where he/she can feel at peace, mentally and spiritually. Our 5 Days and 4 Nights tour package will take you to divine Haridwar, Rishikesh– the birthplace of meditation, City of Love- Dehradun, and Queen of Hills – Mussoorie.
Experience Uttarakhand at its best in these magical places. Trek the trails to reach the highest peak, dive into a graceful waterfall, visit the parks and company gardens and witness the diversity of flora and fauna, meditate on the banks of River Ganges, witness the ethereal Ganga Aarti at Ghats or keep the exercise mode on with thrilling adventurous activities, these four places offer everything one can hope to make the trip to Uttarakhand memorable.
- Starting Point – Haridwar/ Dehradun
- End Point – Haridwar/ Dehradun
- Duration – 4 nights 5 days
- Package Cost – RS 14,500
Haridwar Rishikesh Dehradun Mussoorie Tour Package Highlight:
Though there are unending things you can do on the trip, we want you to explore the beauty of Uttarakhand from the inside out.
Ganga Aarti at Har ki Pauri, a cable car ride to Mansa Devi and Chandi Devi, Shanti Kunj Ashram in Haridwar.
Rishikesh Darshan - Ram Jhula, Laxman Jhula, most popular The Beatles Ashram and Swargashram area.
Dehradun Exploration - Rover's Cave, Sahastradhara, Forest Research Institute (FRI), Buddha Temple, small hikes to the valleys, national park and zoo, and unlimited entertainment.
Mussoorie, Queen of Hills offers a great view of Shivalik Range from Laal Tibba, a ropeway ride to Gun Hill, a chill dip in Kempty Fall waterfall, Library Chowk, national parks and aquarium, Camel's back road, and small treks to off-beat trails and adventure sports.
However, you can choose the places that excite you most of all. As you've limited 5 days.
Note - Prices may vary in peak season during March to June.
- Accommodation in a clean, comfortable hotel throughout the trip
- Breakfast and dinner at the hotel.
- Sightseeing transportation facility for the entire trip
- Water bottles per day
- Pick and drop facility from the arrival/departure point
- Toll Tax, State Tax, and Driver Allowance
- Parking Charges
- 5% GST
- Anything not mentioned in "Inclusions."
Haridwar Rishikesh Dehradun Mussoorie Tour package: Itinerary
Day 1: Arrival at Haridwar- visit and stay
- Reach Haridwar Bus Stand/Railway Station/Airport by morning. Board our chauffeur-driven vehicle and be on your way to the hotel. Upon arrival, place your belongings in your hotel room and get refreshed.
- Start your first day of a trip with a dip in the holy Ganga and visit Mansa and Chandi Devi (either by walk or cable-car), and Anjana Devi. Visit nearby places and explore the vintage market of Haridwar.
- Watch the sunset by the bank of the Ganga river and witness the stupendous holy Ganga Aarti at Har ki Pauri.
- Return to your hotel. Dinner and overnight stay.
Day 2: Rishikesh- sightseeing, adventure and stay
- After a healthy breakfast at the hotel, leave for Rishikesh. Our chauffeur will take you to a pre-booked hotel. Have a refreshing beverage and get ready to explore the city.
- Visit Ram Jhula and Laxman Jhula. Get ready for rishikesh rafting adventure and enjoy the thrilling, adventurous experience of a lifetime. After rafting, relax your muscles by having lunch at the local restaurants or explore the shades of cafes or simply find yourself amidst the natural beauty at Ganga Beach.
- Visit the famous tourist spots- The Beatles Ashram, HimShail and Neergarh waterfall, Phool Chatti Ashram.
- Visit Rajaji National Park and explore the wildlife closely. Take a small hike to Chila to witness the surreal sunset from the point.
- Return to your hotel. dinner and stay.
Day 3: Dehradun- sightseeing and stay
- Have breakfast and check out from the hotel in Rishikesh. Place your belongings in the hotel and freshen up. The day belongs to explore the City of Love- Dehradun.
- Explore the popular tourist places- Rover's cave, Sahastradhara, Malsi Deer Park, Tapkeshwar Mandir, Maldevta, and Buddhists relics.
- Also, enjoy the natural beauty in Malsi deer park and Rajaji National park. The streets of Dehradun are worth exploring. Take a relaxing walk on Rajpur Road and watch the sunset from any point.
- Return to your hotel. Dinner and stay.
Day 4: Drive to Mussoorie and Sightseeing
- After checking out from Dehradun, reach Mussoorie through the woods and hills. After a scenic ride to your Mussoorie hotel, get ready to explore the Queen of Hills.
- First, take a soothing boat-ride in Mussoorie Lake. Further, visit Kempty Fall and take a dip into the chilly water. Explore variant flora and fauna at Company Garden and Jawahar Aquarium. Take a ropeway ride to Gun Hill Point and capture the awestruck view of the Himalayan Ranges.
- Admire the tranquil view surrounded by the views of the Garhwal range of the Himalayas from Lal Tibba along with a chai and Maggi.
- Take a trek to George Everest and witness the dreamlike sunset from the peak. Stroll on Mall Road and Camel's Road to call it an evening. Return to your hotel.
- Dinner and overnight stay.
Day 5: Departure day
- This amazing trip to Uttarakhand ends here. Our chauffeur will drop you at your desired departure point at Haridwar.
Haridwar Rishikesh Dehradun Mussoorie Tour package: Term & Conditions
Booking Term: To book this trip you’ve to pay 40% of the total booking amount. After which you’ll receive a confirmation shortly. Rest amount has to be paid on arrival day before starting the mentioned trip.
- If cancellations are made within 30 days or prior, no cancellation charges will be deducted from the booking amount.
- If cancellations are made between 30-15 days, 50% of the booking amount will be charged as cancellation fee.
- If cancellations are made in less than 7 days, 100% of the booking amount will be charged as cancellation fee.
- In the event of ‘No show’, No refund shall be made under any circumstances.
Refund Terms: Once cancelled, any refund will be processed in the original mode of payment, which will be credited within 7 to 10 working days.