Being in the service of tourists for 11 years, Maharaj Desert Camp has gained quite an extensive liking among the people who are looking for professional and pleasing camping services. The camp has 35 rooms in total including charming suites, big family rooms, and clean bathrooms attached with the tent and kitchenette. Numerous desert festivals that are organized and sponsored by Maharaja Desert Camp including Camel Safari, Jeep Safari, Quad Bike Safari, and many traditional cultural events and fairs. The activities and festivals are organized every year in February. People from all around the world come to witness and take part in these cultural fairs and festivals. Enjoy the luxurious stay at Maharaja camp and feel the current in the wind with the Rajasthani folk music and dance performances.
Inclusions: Beverages, buffet breakfast, and dinner.
Maharaja Desert Camp: Itinerary
Day 1: Arrival at Camp and time for a Safari
- Before sunset, reach Maharaja Desert Camp situated in a ‘Sam’ village of Jaisalmer. Start your arrival by a warm welcome with a tradition of Tikka Dastori and wrap your tiredness with a refreshing welcome drink.
- Change into anything comfortable and head to explore the Thar Desert with desert safari on camelback or Jeep. Capture a surreal sunset view.
- Enjoy all night long at DJ night, Group and Fire Dance. Take part in cultural activities like paint in a Rajasthani way. Have a stomach-full traditional Rajasthani buffet cuisine by fire along with the amazing folk music and dance.
- Watch the surreal view of millions of stars on the dark sky at night and sleep in a pleasant sound of the cool breeze.
Day 2: Time to Return Back
- Wake up with the bed beverage and tasty breakfast at the camp.
- Check out from the camp and leave for Jaisalmer.
- Stroll around the old streets and local Bazaars of the city. Return to your destination.
Frequently Asked Questions about Maharaja Desert Camp
1. How to book a tent at Maharaja Desert Camp online?
Ans. There are a number of tour operators and agencies that provide the booking option for Maharaja Camp. The easiest way to book Maharaja Desert Camp is by calling at 8077146567 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
2. What are the facilities provided at the camp?
Ans. The Camp is completely equipped with all the amenities you will be needing including comfortable beds, clean bathrooms attached with the suite, breakfast, and dinner followed by day-long refreshments, and free parking space. Several entertaining activities are also conducted by the camp providers that turn your trip into a memoir.
3. Is Maharaja Desert Camp pet-friendly?
Ans. Yes, pets are welcome at the property. But it is always best to have confirmation first from the camp provider. The friendly pets are always welcome at the campsite.
4. What are the near popular attractions to Maharaja Desert Camp?
Ans. Some popular attractions near the campsite are:
- Jaisalmer City Fort
- Desert National Park
- Jain Temple
- Gadsisar Lake