Embark on an enchanting journey through the heart of the Himalayas with our hand-crafted 4 nights 5 days Spiti Valley Tour Package From Manali. Your trip starts once you arrive in Manali, and afterwards, in these 5 days, we will cover some of the major attractions of Manali and Spiti Valley including Hadimba temple, Old Manali, Rohtang Pass, Kaza, Langza village and Chandratal Lake. So Visiting Spiti valley and Manali would be a lifetime experience for you, as you will be exploring some of the most iconic locations in the realm of Himachal Pradesh. Therefore, if you’re planning a short trip to the mountains, consider this Manali to Spiti Valley Package as it takes care of your every need, includes comfortable accommodations, daily meals, sightseeing and complete transfers.
- Starting Point – Manali
- End Point – Manali
- Duration – 4 nights 5 days
- Cost – Rs 16,500 per person
Manali to Spiti Valley Tour Highlights :
- Visit Manali and its beautiful attractions such as Hadimba Temple and Rohtang Pass.
- Walk on the Chicham Bridge, which is Asia’s highest iron-suspension bridge.
- Explore Kunzum Pass and indulge in adventure activities.
- Drive through the Atal Tunnel.
- Explore the ever so stunning Chandratal Lake and get mesmerized by its captivating beauty.
- All covid protocols and guidelines are followed.
- Transfers & sightseeing as per itinerary
- Breakfast/ Lunch/ Dinner
- All Transfers
- All Applicable Taxes
- Anything not mentioned in "inclusions."
5 Days Manali to Spiti Valley Tour Itinerary -
Day 1 - Arrival in Manali
Day 1 of the trip will mark your arrival in Manali followed by a nice Sightseeing tour. Check in into your hotel, take some rest, and get ready for a fun day ahead. You will be spending the rest of your day by visiting several sightseeing locations in Manali such as Hadimba Temple and Van Vihar. Enjoy dinner and overnight stay in Manali.
Day 2: Drive from Manali to Kaza
Have a nice breakfast at your hotel on day 2 of your Manali to Spiti Valley Package and then begin your ride towards Kaza. You will be riding through the famous Atal Tunnel to Chatru and Batal. Further, you will drive through Kunzum Pass to get through the first village in Spiti Valley i.e., Losar Village. You can stop here for a short tea break. Afterwards, catch stunning landscapes while driving towards Kaza. We’ll reach Kaza by the evening. Check-in and rest overnight at your hotel.
Day 3: Exploring Kaza
On day 3 of your trip you will be exploring some of the highest inhabited villages of the world. You will be visiting Komik, Hikkim, and Langza village. During your visit to Langza, don’t forget to offer your prayers at the Lang Temple. Later, drive back to Kaza for lunch. After your lunch, explore Kee Monastery, Kibber Village, Chicham Bridge, and Gette Village. Back to Kaza for an overnight stay.
Day 4 - Kaza to Chandratal Lake
On day 4, Have your breakfast in Kaza and get ready for a wonderful day. You will visit the stunning Chandratal Lake, it is believed to be one of the most amazing wonders of Spiti. Explore the lake and its surroundings and enjoy the mesmerizing beauty of this place. Enjoy an overnight stay in the campsite at Chandratal Lake.
Day 5 - Back to Manali
This is the last day of your Manali to Spiti Valley trip. Wake up and have a delicious breakfast. Post breakfast, check-out from your hotel before riding back to Manali via Rohtang Pass today. Say bye to Chandratal and start driving back to Manali. You will catch stunning views of the Geypan Peaks while riding back. After reaching Manali, you can explore its local market, if you wish to collect some souvenirs for your loved ones. Drive to Manali Bus Stand for boarding your bus toward your respective destination.
Manali to Spiti Valley Package: Terms & conditions
Booking Term: To book this trip you’ve to pay 40% of the total booking amount. After which you’ll receive a confirmation shortly. Rest amount has to be paid on arrival day before starting the mentioned trip.
- If cancellations are made within 30 days or prior, no cancellation charges will be deducted from the booking amount.
- If cancellations are made between 30-15 days, 50% of the booking amount will be charged as cancellation fee.
- If cancellations are made in less than 7 days, 100% of the booking amount will be charged as cancellation fee.
- In the event of ‘No show’, No refund shall be made under any circumstances.
Refund Terms: Once cancelled, any refund will be processed in the original mode of payment, which will be credited within 7 to 10 working days.