Stay in Panchvati Cottage and enjoy friendly, personal as well as exceptional service in comfortable surroundings to uphold the higher level of consumer satisfaction. Majestic exterior, pleasant interiors, luxuriously rooms. The Cottages at property are contemporary designed with elegant adventure and camping mode with attached washrooms, with an assurance of complete satisfaction to the client with a comfortable stay.
- Destination: Shivpuri near Namami Ganges Hotel
- Check-In: 11: 00 Am
- Check out: 11:00 Am
Available Packages Options:
Triple / Quad Sharing
Camping with meals only
1600 / person
1850 / person
Camping with meals & 9 km Rafting
2200 / person
2450 / person
Camping with meals & 16 km Rafting
2600 / person
2850 / person
Inclusions – Stay, Welcome drink, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast & evening snacks with Tea / coffee.
Trip Duration – 1 Night 2 days
Note – Rafting prices may vary.
(Rates may vary on long weekends and special dates e.g Christmas, New year, etc.)
- Arrive in campsite at 12:00 pm.
- Once your check in to the tents at the campsite, get refreshed and have delicious buffet lunch.
- Post lunch, you can enjoy camp activities like volleyball, cricket and badminton.
- You can also walk to the "Ganga" river which is in walking distance of 10 min.
- Back to camp and have tea with cookies in evening.
- Watch the sunset with soothing music in the background and a bonfire session.
- Have dinner while chit-chatting with your friends.
- Overnight stay in comfy camps
- Get up in morning and have morning tea in your bed.
- Have breakfast.
- Post breakfast, check out from camp.
Get ready for 16 km river rafting thrills. Come to the rafting starting Point Laxman Jhula. (only if you've purchased your rafting activity).
Facilities Available in Campsite
- Attached Washrooms
- Power Backup
- Swimming Pool
- Music Available
- Big Lawn For Outdoor Games - Volleyball, Cricket & Badminton
- Indoor Games - Ludo & Cards
- River is in just 250 metres from Campsite
- Breakfast - Aloo parantha / poori-sabji, / bread toast / jam, omelet / egg bhurji, pickle, butter, jam, tea & coffee
- Lunch - Rajma / dal tadka, seasonal veg, raita, roti, rice, salad, papad, pickle
- Evening Snacks Tea:- Tea and coffee with cookies, Bonfire snackes:- mix veg pakoda, peenut, fry / roasted papad
- Dinner - (Veg / Non-Veg) chicken dish, paneer dish, dal, roti, jeera / plain rice, sweet dish(kheer), mix salad, papad, pickle
- If cancellations are made within 30 days or prior, no cancellation charges will be deducted from the booking amount.
- If cancellations are made between 30-15 days, 50% of the booking amount will be charged as cancellation fee.
- If cancellations are made in less than 7 days, 100% of the booking amount will be charged as cancellation fee.
- In the event of ‘No show’, No refund shall be made under any circumstances.
Once cancelled, any refunds would be processed in original payment method in 10 working day.