Experience the most extreme sports of New Zealand in the Adventure Capital of India: Rishikesh, Uttarakhand. Bungee Jumping in Rishikesh is currently the highest Bungee in India at a height of 83 meters.
Minimum Age – 12 Yrs
Minimum Weight – 40 kg
Maximum Weight – 110 kg
Destination – Mohanchatti, Rishikesh, Uttarakhand
(Note: People are requested to make a call at 8077146567 before booking for preferred time slot and availability. )
- You can choose a convenient time slot between 09:30 AM, 11:00 AM, 01:00 PM and 02:30 PM. (And opt to travel on luxury Ac Coach at an extra cost)
- Upon reaching the spot, you’ll meet the instructor team, understand the safety tips, jumping techniques, and sign up for a memorabilia kit (photographs, DVD, t-shirt printed with pictures of your jump) if you want to.
- Walk on the cantilever platform built over a rocky cliff overlooking River Huel, a tributary of River Ganga. And reach the jumping spot.
- Enjoy the one in the lifetime experience by jumping from the height of 83m. At the end of the jump, you’ll be lowered to a drop zone above 2ft of water.
- Walk to the cafeteria while reminiscing the experience, and Claim your “Dare to Jump” Certificate and then head back to your journey.
Note: Rs 100 will be charged as an entry to the bungee site.
Confirmation Policy: The customer receives a confirmation voucher via email within 1 hour of a successful booking.
Refund Policy: Refund will be provided within 10 business days.
In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be cancelled and in such cases, the operator will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity. However, no refund will be provided for the same