Shimla is a popular hill-station, famous amongst tourists for their new year’s trip. You can enjoy hiking, adventure activities, sightseeing, etc here. 3-5 days are perfect for exploring Shimla.
This 4 days wonderful Shimla tour package is best for anybody looking for a perfect getaway to the hills. You can look at various such packages on our website and book for the one which suits you best. All the packages have been priced very attractively and they are quite affordable.
- Starting point: Shimla
- Ending point: Shimla
- Cost: ₹11,890 Per Person
- Duration: 3 Nights/ 4 Days
Shimla tour Package Highlights:
- Enjoy a joyful toy train ride to Kalka and feed your inner child.
- Explore the happening markets of Shimla.
- Stay in luxurious and comfortable homestays/lodges/cottages/hotels.
- All the transfers would be hassle-free and easy.
- Adventure activities in kufri would mark an exciting experience.
Delhi to Manali Trip Package Cost:
- INR 11,890/- Per Person (Standard Trip)
- INR 18,500/- Per Person (Premium Trip)
- Transfers and sightseeing as per the itinerary
- Anything not mentioned under ‘inclusions’.
4 Days Shimla Tour Itinerary:
Day 1: Reaching Shimla - local sightseeing
Reach Shimla on day 1 of your trip. Accommodate in your hotel with the help of our agent. Rest for a few hours, and get ready to explore some of the local sightseeing places such as Christ Church, State Library, Dorje Drag Monastr, etc. Overnight stay in Shimla.
Day 2: Excursion to Kufri
Day 2 would be booked for an excursion to Kufri. Enjoy various fun and adventure activities at Kufri. Click dreamy pictures, as the mesmerising landscapes act as the perfect backdrop. Get back to your hotel in shimla by evening, rest in an overnight stay.
Day 3: Enjoy a toy train ride - exploring markets
Day 3 would be exciting. Enjoy a joy ride on the famous toy train of Shimla. After your exciting ride, explore the markets of Shimla, shop for souvenirs on the Mall Road.
Enjoy your dinner at your hotel and overnight stay in Shimla.
Day 4: Departure Day
This would be your last day in Shimla. Wake up, have your breakfast, and get ready to drive towards your home. You will be taking tons of beautiful and unforgettable memories with you.
Shimla Trip Package: Term & conditions
Booking Term: To book this trip you’ve to pay 40% of the total booking amount. After which you’ll receive a confirmation shortly. Rest amount has to be paid on arrival day before starting the mentioned trip.
- If cancellations are made within 30 days or prior, no cancellation charges will be deducted from the booking amount.
- If cancellations are made between 30-15 days, 50% of the booking amount will be charged as cancellation fee.
- If cancellations are made in less than 7 days, 100% of the booking amount will be charged as cancellation fee.
- In the event of ‘No show’, No refund shall be made under any circumstances.
Refund Terms: Once cancelled, any refund will be processed in the original mode of payment, which will be credited within 7 to 10 working days.
FAQs about Shimla Tour
You can easily opt from various 3 nights/4 days packages available at our website. You just have to pick the one package which suits you best, and the rest is our work.
March to June is the best season to visit Shimla. You can plan your trip in any of these months – March, April, May, and June for a comfortable vacation in Shimla.
Shimla is a beautiful and popular destination for a peaceful and refreshing holiday. But if you are looking for an adventure trip filled with trekking, camping, adventure sports, etc., then you should consider visiting Manali.
If you book your trip with India Thrills, you will get Shimla Tour Package with all facilities for Rs. 11890 only. And if you want to add more features to your package, your package will be customized according to your wishes.