Andaman Honeymoon Packages
Explore some of the most romantic places in Andaman with our Andaman Honeymoon package. Choose from a wide range of exciting Andaman honeymoon tours. Customize the package as per your travel requirements without any extra charges.
Our Best Andaman Honeymoon Packages:
|Andaman Honeymoon Packages||Duration||Cost||Details|
|Andaman Honeymoon Special’s with Candle light dinner||4 Nights | 5 Days||Rs 19,700||Explore Now!|
|Andaman package curated for newly wedded couple||3 Nights | 4 Days||Rs 14,990||Explore Now!|
|Andaman Honeymoon Package with Flight||4 Nights | 5 Days||Rs 25,990||Explore Now!|
|All inclusive Andaman Honeymoon trip||5 Nights | 6 Days||Rs 19,900||Explore Now!|
|Andaman Honeymoon Tour for 5 days||4 Nights | 5 Days||Rs 22,900||Explore Now!|
6 Nights 7 days Andaman Honeymoon Trip
|6 Nights | 7 Days||Rs 28,500||Explore Now!|
Planning a honeymoon trip to Andaman, look no more, we’ve got you covered. India Thrills has the most exciting Goa honeymoon packages at relatively affordable prices. Choose from a wide range of options curated for newly wedded couples.
Andaman Honeymoon packages from Delhi
If you’re traveller from Delhi then these honeymoon packages for Andaman will be an ideal for you. As you’ll get access of direct flight from Delhi to Andaman. Apart from flights, Delhi to Andaman honeymoon packages has sightseeing, transfers, meals and adventurous watersports. For more packages to Andaman, check out our Andaman Tours.
Romantic Places to Visit on your honeymoon in Andaman:
Here are some of the most romantic places to visit when you’re enjoying your honeymoon in Andaman.
1. Port Blair – Port Blair s a perfect location, be it for your local sightseeing, visiting famous spots, walking by the sea, trying delicious cuisine and more. Visit the ross island, cellular jail, chidiya tapu, north bay island and more. You will surely spend a memorable time here with your partner.
2. Havelock Island: Havelock Island is a place that without visiting your Andaman trip stays incomplete. It is filled with beautiful beaches and many diving sites. To satisfy the adventurer within, you must visit here.
3. Neil Island: Neil Island is the perfect place to witness the best sunsets and sunrises in Andaman. You will always remember the time spent here with your partner. Visit the Sitapur Beach for witnessing mesmerizing sunrise and Laxmanpur Beach for sunset.
4. Diglipur: If you wish to visit a place not disturbed by the tourists, then visit Diglipur. It is the largest island town in Andaman Islands. You can visit ram nagar, lamiya bay, alfred caves, jal tikry and more. Spend leisure time here with your betterhalf peacefully.
5. Baratang Island: Baratang Island is a hidden gem in Andaman and Nicobar Island. This is a must visit place. Pay a visit to the Limestone Caves, Mangrove creeks, and the Mud Volcano. It is peaceful place untouched by the huge rush of tourists.
6. Corbyn’s Cove: This Beach is an unspoiled natural escape. If you wish to spend a quality time with your partner then this is a perfect location. Sit here, talk or just take a walk along the seashore.
7. Joggers Park: You can visit the Joggers Park in Port Blair to just walk around hand in hand with your partner. This is a place filled with peace and calmness. You can catch the best sight of the whole town from here.
Must to do Things in your Andaman Honeymoon:
Go through a list of options one can do when they visit Andaman on Honeymoon tour.
1. Scuba diving – exchange rings underwater: Water Sports in Andaman is something you should not miss onto. Andaman is filled with beautiful diving sites, scuba diving in Havelock Island is the most popular water activity. Enjoy a Romantic activity of exchanging rings under water, while you dive deep during Scuba diving in Andaman waters.
2. Try Cuisine: Whenever in Andaman and Nicobar Islands, don’t miss the authentic Andaman cuisine. You should definitely look forward to trying their amazing variety of seafood. You can also try some local food while exploring each destination.
3. Romantic dinner dates: One of the most popular and exciting things couples should experience in Andaman is Romantic dinner dates. This place serves as a perfect location with beautiful landscapes and clean skies for anybody’s dream date. Enjoy romantic beach dates with your partner here in peace.
4. Leisure walks: Walking hand in hand with your partner peacefully on the beach side or roads of Port Blair should make a beautiful memory for you. Enjoy leisure walks around your resort or anywhere you like. Joggers park in Port Blair could be one option for this activity.
5. Relax in couple spas: Spa’s are also very popular in Andaman. Don’t miss a couple spa experience either in your hotel or some private Spa. You’ll feel relaxed and rejuvenated amid your tiring but amazing tour.
6. Light and sound show at the cellular jail: Enjoy a beautiful Light and Sound Show at the very popular Cellular Jail, popularly known as Kaala Paani too. This is one of the main attractions of Andaman. Spend a memorable time here with your partner.
How To Reach Andaman:
The quivkets way to reach Andaman is by air that takes about 4 hours. You can board direct flights from Kolkata, Chennai, Bengaluru, Hyderabad, Delhi and Vizag. If you wish to enjoy a cruise ride to Andaman, sail from Kolkata, Chennai and Visakhapatnam seaports to Haddo Wharf (main seaport at Port Blair). It’ll take you 3-4 days by this way to reach Andaman Islands.
FAQs By Honeymooners Visiting Goa:
Yes, Andaman stands as one of the best options one can choose from for their honeymoon destination. This place offers you beautiful landscapes, peaceful beaches, adventurous water activities, couple activities, beach side candle light dinners, amazing cuisine and what not. It is one of the best destinations to spend your honeymoon at and make it count.
October to May are the best months to visit Andaman & Nicobar Island as the weather favours travellers for sightseeing, adventure activities and water sports available in the Island.