Scuba Diving in Andaman: Best Prices, Season & Bookings
Andaman is the best place to enjoy Scuba diving as the water is crystal clear. Scuba diving is an exciting underwater sport to let that adrenaline rush through your body. On your scuba diving in Andaman, witness some of the amazing underwater aquatic animals that includes starfish, jellyfish, dolphins, sea turtles, etc. One can dive deep down into the sea upto 56 m at “The Wall” in Havelock Island.
Best Selling Scuba Diving in Andaman Packages:
If you’re visiting Andaman for Scuba diving, Havelock should be your first choice. Havelock Island offers a rich marine and plant life. The colour you’ll see on scuba diving are beyond description; the ocean bed, coral reefs and the fishes provides you an unforgettable scuba diving experience.
Location: Havelock Island
Inclusions: Scuba diving, diving equipments & trainer cum instructor
Cost– Rs 3490 per person
Besides Havelock Island, if you want to enjoy scuba diving at a quiet place, you can visit Neil Island. There are many amazing diving spots near Neil Island, you’ll witness an amazing site of beautiful alive corals along with fascinating marine creatures.
Location: Neil Island
Inclusions: Scuba diving, diving equipments & certified instructor
3. Scuba diving at Andaman for Beginner’s
This scuba diving package is designed while keeping in mind of beginner’s Scuba divers in Andaman. The trip starts as you complete your basic know and how, then you’ll spend usually about 45 minutes underwater. Witness mesmerizing coral reefs & different sea artifacts on your scuba diving.
Location: Swaraj deep
Inclusions: Scuba diving, diving equipments, & trainer cum instructor
4. Scuba diving at Port Blair
Port Blair being the capital city of Andamans, provides you with a fun and adventurous scuba diving trip. This island has become famous in the last few years and the activities here are budget friendly too. To have a view of magnificent live corals, underwater creatures, preserved marine life, you should try scuba diving here.
Location: Port Blair
Inclusions: Scuba diving, PADI certified Instructor
Scuba diving in Andaman: Price
The minimum price for Scuba diving in Andaman is 3490 rupees. However, the price ranges from Rs 2500 -5500 per person. Below is the price chart:
|Andaman Scuba diving Packages||Activity Duration||Cost (in INR)|
|Scuba diving in Havelock||1 hr||Rs 3490|
|Scuba diving in Neil||4 hr||Rs 5000|
|Scuba diving Beginner’s fun||2 hr||Rs 5390|
|Scuba diving in Port Blair||3 hr||Rs 3490|
Best Season For Scuba Diving in Andaman
You can enjoy scuba diving at any time of the year as the islands have pretty good weather for most of the year, except monsoons. January to May is the best time for scuba diving in Andaman as the sea is warm and calm, the tides are low and the water conditions are perfect for diving. The water stays crystal clear and clean that allows you a safe and secure dive.
Best Places for Scuba Diving in Andaman:
One can try Scuba diving in Andaman at various places, the most famous ones are Havelock Island, Neil Island, Port Blair, and at North Bay.
- Havelock Island – One of the best place for Scuba diving, Havelock Island is known for its crystal clear water and varied marine life. Popularly famous as “Swaraj Island”, it is also the largest Island in Andaman. When you visit Havelock, you can visit the two beautiful beaches; Radhanagar and Elephant beach.
- North Bay – Scuba Diving at North Island is a thrilling experience, it is also often considered as the second best place to try scuba diving in Andaman. It is a beautiful small island near Ross Island, and a cheaper place to try this sport as compared to other scuba diving sites in Andaman. If you don’t want much hassle of planning your scuba diving, you can also take a look our all inclusive Andaman tour packages.
- Neil Island – A hidden gem in Andaman with majestic biodiversity. The only way to reach Neil Island is by ferry and helicopter ride. One can enjoy scuba diving here along with snorkeling and glass bottom boat ride.
- Port Blair – The capital city of Andamans, Port Blair serve as the entry point for visiting the Island. It is also a popular spot scuba lovers. One can visit the major attractions such as Ross Island, Cellular Jail and Markuzz.
Here’s how we make your Andaman Scuba diving experience safe:
- We have PADI (Professional Association of DIving Instructors) and SSI (Scuba Schools International) Certified divers who will accompany you in the water and ensure your safety.
- We follow all the safety protocols to ensure you a hassle free scuba diving experience.
- We provide you with prior pool training before going for the actual dive, you don’t have to be a swimmer to enjoy Scuba Diving.
- All the safety equipment such as rubber fins, life jackets, oxygen tanks, wetsuit, etc are regularly checked and changed.
- We have divers who are experienced, professional and certified having all the necessary knowledge about Scuba Diving, water pressure, temperature, etc.
To book your Andaman scuba diving, just visit INDIA THRILLS, and choose the scuba diving package that suits you best, and make the payment. Post successful payment, you’ll receive a booking voucher on your email or Whatsapp. In case you need help with your scuba diving booking, kindly mail us at info@indiathrills or contact us at 8077146567 / 9897770643.
FAQs about Scuba diving in Andaman:
Yes, scuba diving in Andaman is absolutely safe and secure as the divers who accompany you during the dive are experienced, professional and certified from PADI and SSI. We follow all the safety protocols and provide you with adequate safety gears ensuring you a safe diving experience.
The starting cost of Scuba diving in Andaman is 3490 rupees. This price includes 40-60 min Scuba diving, to & fro transfers and basic training.
You can wear any comfortable piece of clothing which fits you well under your wetsuit. You can opt for board shorts, one-piece swimsuits, speedos, compression vests, etc. but just make sure that you are comfortable in your clothes and the fabric doesn’t bothers you.
May to June is considered the best time of the year to enjoy Scuba Diving in Andaman. Although you can enjoy this adventurous sport throughout the year, during this time the water is clear and clean, the sea is calm ensuring a safe and exciting dive.
Anybody who is between 10 – 60 years of age can enjoy this adventurous activity without any fear.