Goa Tour Packages: Best Deals in 2022
Choose from a wide range of Goa Holiday Packages. The tours are fully customizable according to your travel preferences. Also, make the most out of India Thrills exclusive deals for Goa tour packages.
Situated on the southwestern coast of India, Goa is an exotic holiday destination Known for its majestic beaches, adventurous watersports, and dazzling nightlife. Apart from beaches, one can explore the swanky cafes & pubs and satisfy their seafood delicacies. If you love to party, then party capital, Goa, will be a retreat for you as numerous carnivals and fairs take place around the year. Also, enjoy most popular water sports in Goa, including Scuba diving, Parasailing, and Snorkeling.
Best Selling Goa Tour Packages:
Best Selling Goa Tour Packages:
|Relaxing Goa Weekend Trip||3 Nights | 4 Days||Rs 8990||Explore Now!|
|Glimpse of Goa with Water Sports||3 Nights | 4 Days||Rs 13990||Explore Now!|
|Amazing North Goa & South Goa Tour Package||4 Nights | 5 Days||Rs 15990||Explore Now!|
|Goa Honeymoon Package For Couples||4 Nights | 5 Days||Rs 19900||Explore Now!|
|Weeklong Goa Holiday Trip with Dudhsagar Falls||5 Nights | 6 Days||Rs 17990||Explore Now!|
|Romantic Goa Getaway from Delhi||3 Nights | 4 Days||Rs 7900||Explore Now!|
Whether you’re looking for a short 2 -3 nights weekend Goa trip or a Weeklong Goa trip for 7 days, a calm holiday trip or a happening adventure tour in Goa, we’ve got you covered. Look no more, As our travel experts have curated the best possible travel plans to Goa. In our short Goa trip, you’ll mostly cover North Goa beaches including Anjuna, Candolim, Baga and Calangute. With a long Goa tour, the focus is to explore both North Goa as well as South Goa, and one day is dedicated to watersports. One will witness one of India’s highest waterfalls, Dudhsagar falls in their Goa trip.
Also Browse, Goa tour packages from a wide category, choose Goa honeymoon packages, goa trip for couples, goa family packages and goa tour packages curated for couples.
Best Time To Visit Goa:
Goa has a hot and humid climate round the year. The months of November to March are considered the best time to visit Goa as the climate is pleasant and cool compared to the rest of the year. However, April & October are considered the shoulder season and are warm and sunny. And Goa receives rainfall during July and August, so all the months are ideal for visiting Goa.
Best Places to visit in Goa:
Goa has a lot to offer other than sandy beaches, sun, and sea. Blessed with some of the most amazing places to visit, Goa excites every kind of crowd, be it a honeymoon couple, friends looking for a chillout trip, or family visiting Goa for a relaxing vacation. Here is a list of the top 8 destinations to visit on your Goa trip.
1. Calangute Beach – A major attraction in north Goa, Calangute beach is popularly known as “Queen of beaches”.Calangute beach is a famous water sports destination, it offers an array of watersports including scuba diving, jet ski, parasailing, banana ride and sitting bumper.
2. Dudhsagar Falls – One of India’s highest falls, Dudhsagar waterfall is located in South Goa and is a well-known tourist attraction. Falling from a height of 1020 feet, it offers a breathtaking sight to witness. One can visit the waterfall, just 60 km from Panjim city.
3. Anjuna Flea Market – The most visited market in Goa, Anjuna Flea market is a must-go-to place on your visit to Goa. When you visit, buy some of the most amazing handicrafts, precious gems, stones, and jewellery. Also, Anjuna has a beautiful sunset view to watch.
4. Chapora Fort – Perched in the hills of north Goa, Chapora fort got fame after the “Dil Chahta Hai” movie shoot. Chapora is an ancient fort built-in 1617. Trek to the top of Chapora Fort to get magnificent glimpses of Chapora river, Anjuna and Vagator beach.
5. Fort Aguada – One of the most sought-after places to visit in Goa is Fort Aguada. It is considered as the defence of the Portuguese chief against the Dutch. The fort is so large that it covers the entire southwestern tip of Bardez. Built on the mouth of river Mandovi, Aguada fort has stunning views from its lighthouse.
6. Baga Beach – known for its astonishing nightlife, Baga beach is a major tourist attraction in Goa. If you love party culture, then Baga beach is the ideal place to visit as it offers the most happening Night clubs, restaurants and bars in the city. Also participate in breathtaking watersports including parasailing, jet ski, scuba diving, banana ride, wakeboarding and kite surfing.
7. Grand Island – Another famous place to visit in South Goa, Grand is a well-known Scuba diving destination in Goa. Do not miss this breathtaking scuba adventure on your Goa tour. Grand Island Scuba diving offers you a chance to witness beautiful marine creatures, including sea tortoises, dolphins and seahorses.
8. Dona Paula – Located just 7 km from the capital city, Panjim, Dona Paula beach is an amazing place to spend with your loved ones. It is one of Goa’s not so crowded places and has stunning picturesque views of the Arabian sea and shore. Also, an ideal place to capture some memories of your Goa tour.
To visit these remarkable places, book our Goa packages that covers both North Goa and South Goa major attractions.
How To Reach Goa:
Goa is connected by various modes of transport in the state. One can reach via Air, Railways and Road Transport.
By Air – Dabolim is the nearest airport located just 28 km from the state capital, Panjim. It is an International airport having connectivity from all major cities in India, including Mumbai, Delhi, Bengaluru, Chennai, and Kolkata, and international destinations, namely Dubai and Doha. We also offer pickup and drop services from the airport in our goa tour packages.
By Train – Madgaon, and Thivim are Goa’s two major railway stations. Both railway stations have a good network of trains from all major cities in the town. Therefore, if you are travelling in our Goa travel package, we can arrange pickup straight from the above two stations.
By Road: Kadamba Bus Station is the nearest to Panaji city. One can take a bus to this bus station to enter the state of Goa. There are many bus services for travellers to reach Goa. Also, Goa state has its own bus services that are connected to the major cities in India.
Frequently Asked Questions About Goa:
The best way to travel to Goa from Delhi is by Air and Train. The bus takes a long duration to reach Goa from Delhi. Take a look at the points below to know more.
By Air – One can take a direct flight from IGI Airport in Delhi to Dabolim Airport, Goa, as various airlines offer multiple flights throughout the day. It’s a 2:30 min journey with a non-stop flight. The flight prices start from 3299 only.
By Train – Several trains constantly run between Nizamuddin Railway Station in Delhi to Madgaon Railway station in Goa. The shortest train journey is of 25 hours by Rajdhani express.
To cover Goa, you would need at least 4 days. So the minimum cost of a 4 days trip to Goa is 14,200 rupees per person. The cost usually depends on the no. of days and hotel you opt for.
Goa has a long list of water sports that are available for tourists. One can try Snorkeling, Scuba diving, Kneeboarding, Speed boating, Jet Ski, sea cruising, Kayaking, Banana ride, Parasailing, and many more watersports in Goa.
Consider it a yes, as Goa offers a lot of things like beer and alcohol at Nominal rates. Also, budget scooty on rent is a better way to stroll around if you’re on a budget trip. One can also shop around streets at minimal prices; this makes Goa cheap for holidays.
You would require a minimum of 4 days to make the most out of Goa. And the best travel plan for these days would be, On day 1, you can check out the local restaurants in the evening and day 2 you can explore North Goa and its breathtaking watersports. The 3rd day is fully dedicated to South Goa exploration, one can visit Dudhsagar falls, Vasco Da Gama beach, and Benaulim. And Day 4 is the last day of your Goa trip, this day you’ll say goodbye to Goa and depart to your hometown.