Explore the best of Auli destination with hand-crafted Auli tour Packages. These packages are carefully designed while keeping in mind every need of travellers. However, one can fully customize these Auli packages as per their requirements.
Located in the state of Uttarakhand, Auli is a paradise on earth. It is a man-made ski ground and popular “Skiing” spot in India. Auli is the most sought-after tourist destination in Garhwal. Locally people call it “Auli Bugyal” i.e., meadows. Thousands of visitors every year visit Auli for many activities and nearby attractions. In Auli, one can enjoy panoramic views of lofty Himalayas. Auli looks more astounding in winters because of snow-covered landscapes. You would also get to witness snowfall between November-March. Auli is also popular for hosting skiing tournaments in which many skiing experts take part in. Auli is heaven for nature lovers and everyone should visit Auli once in their lifetime.
Best Selling Auli Tour packages:
|Splendid Auli Tour||2 Nights | 3 Days||Rs 8990||Explore Now!|
|Rishikesh Auli Adventure Awaits||3 Nights | 4 Days||Rs 13990||Explore Now!|
|Amazing Auli Tour From Delhi||4 Nights | 5 Days||Rs 15990||Explore Now!|
|Wonderful Nainital Auli Tour||5 Nights | 6 Days||Rs 19900||Explore Now!|
|Fascinating Haridwar Rishikesh Auli Tour||6 Nights | 7 Days||Rs 17990||Explore Now!|
|Exciting Auli Tour From Dehradun||2 Nights | 3 Days||Rs 7900||Explore Now!|
|Uttarakhand Tour with Auli||4 Nights| 5 Days||Rs 19000||Explore Now!|
Whether you’re looking for short 2 Night 3 days Auli trip or 6 Night 7 days long Auli holiday, we have covered all for you. While 2 Night 3 days Auli tour mostly focuses on exploring Auli and nearby attractions such as lake and Auli ropeway. On the other hand, 6 Night 7 days Auli tour covers most beautiful hill stations in Uttarakhand like Auli, Nainital, Munsiyari, Mussoorie, Haridwar & Rishikesh.
These package itineraries are designed in the manner to get most out of Auli. One will witness beautiful landscapes, majestic mountains and jaw-dropping Himalayan ranges in their trip. Our itinerary experts are themselves travel aficionados, therefore, every little need has been taken care of.
Our Auli tours from Delhi:
Auli tours from Delhi gives a convenient option to people living in the capital or other major cities. The idea behind tours packages from Delhi to Auli is to provide complete sightseeing tour. These are end to end packages. Your trip will start in Delhi where our chauffeur will meet you. And we’ll take you the places that covered in your package. And after the end of our services, we’ll drop you at Delhi Airport or ISBT.
Below are our best Delhi to Auli Packages:
|Uttarakhand Tour From Delhi||6 Nights 7 Days||Rs 19990|
|Amazing Auli Tour from Delhi||4 Night 5 Days||Rs 14900|
|Splendid Auli Weekend Tour||2 Nights 3 Days||Rs 9790|
|Wonderful Auli Tour Package From Delhi||5 Nights 6 Days||Rs 20900|
- Accommodation in well-maintained Hotels
- Meals: Breakfast & Dinner
- Private Transfer & Sightseeing
- Delhi to Delhi Transportation
- Entry fees in monuments, if any
- Water bottles per day
- Parking & Toll Tax
- Driver Allowance, Road Tax and Fuel charges
- GST 5%
- Any travel insurance
- Any personal Expenses
- The cost which is not mentioned above
Basic Itinerary of Auli, Uttarakhand Holiday packages:
Day 01 – Delhi to Rishikesh – 250 km
Pick up from Delhi early morning and transfer to Rishikesh. If the time permits head for an amazing rafting session otherwise, explore rest of the day for Laxman jhula and ram jhula sightseeing followed by Ganga aarti. Overnight stay at Hotel.
Day 02 – Morning drive, Rishikesh to Auli via Joshimath.
After morning breakfast check-out from the hotel. Transfer to Auli. Along the way visit beautiful Devprayag Sangam & Rudraprayag village. Check in to the hotel in Auli. Dinner and overnight stay at Auli.
Day 03 – Sightseeing at Auli.
Post breakfast enjoys activities in Auli. The man-made ski destination, Auli is popular for hosting ski competition. Enjoy skiing there and don’t forget to take a wonderful ropeway ride. Visit Vishnu Prayag in the evening. Overnight stay at Auli/Joshimath.
Day 04 – Auli to Nainital.
After morning breakfast check-out from the hotel. Transfer to Nainital. On the way, enjoy sightseeing at Kausani and Ranikhet. Overnight stay at Hotel in Nainital.
Day 05 – Sightseeing in Nainital
The morning after breakfast enjoy sightseeing of Nainital. Visit Naini Lake, Naina Devi Temple, Mall Road, Nainital Zoo, Snow View Point. Dinner and Stay in Nainital.
Day 06 – Departure from Nainital to Delhi.
Post morning breakfast, check out from the hotel. Transfer to Delhi. Drop at Delhi Airport / Railway Station. Our service ends here.
We love to make your tours memorable, here’s how?
- Very Affordable Pricing
- We’re 24*7 in contact with you throughout your trip.
- End to End Services taking care of transports, Sightseeing, Accommodation, Entry fees to museum, etc.
- Fully customizable. Customize your hotels and places as per your comforts.
- Our drivers are highly professional.
- No hidden terms. we make sure you’ll always get more than what we promise.
Planning Your Auli Trip?
Top Places to visit In Auli hill station:
The hill station Auli is blessed with many beautiful places. Here are the top 6 places to visit on your Auli trip.
- Auli Lake: It is just 2 km ride from Auli. Auli lake is a beautiful artificial lake built to create artificial snow on the slopes when there is less snowfall. The government made this lake to make sure that less snowfall doesn’t hamper tourism of the area. The magnificent lake is one of the top tourist spots in Auli.
- Auli Ropeway: Auli ropeway is another major attraction in Auli. The second highest and longest ropeway in India. It offers 4 km exciting cable car ride from GMVN rest house. The cost of the ropeway ride is just Rs 1000 for a round trip.
- Vishnuprayag: Nestled in the lap of Himalayas. Vishnuprayag is one of the “Panch Prayag” named after Hindu god “Vishnu”. Located at an elevation of 1372 metres, Vishnu Prayag is the base town and just 20 km far from Auli.
- Gurson Bugyal: The famous meadows and nearby attraction, Gurson Bugyal is a popular short 3 km from Auli. In Gurson Bugyal, one will witness some of the best panoramic views of snow-capped mountains. If you’re an outdoor enthusiast, you should not miss the opportunity to visit this pristine destination.
- Chattrakund: A sweet water lake “Chattrakund” is just 4 km from Auli. The lake is situated at a height of 3300 metres above sea level. The stunning lake with crystal clear water makes this place popular among travellers. The area is surrounded by the deodar, pine and oak trees.
- The Valley of Flowers: Located in the district “Chamoli” of state Uttarakhand. “Valley of flowers” is a world heritage site and a large repository of flowers with different shades and colour. It is on the way of Badrinath, a major tourist attraction. To reach there, one needs to travel to Govinghat (a small village near Joshimath) and then a trek of about 17 km to visit this majestic location.
Some Frequently Asked Questions About Auli:
Auli is an adventurous destination. Here are the must to do things in Auli.
- Auli Ropeway Ride
- Go for Skiing in Auli
- Visit Auli Lake
- Short Trek in Gurson Bugyal
- Embrace the beauty of Joshimath
Auli is 390 km far from Delhi. One can easily reach there as the road is well-connected. The way to go there is by hiring a private vehicle, by bus or through the personal vehicle.
It is perfectly safe to visit Auli, Uttarakhand in February. There are great chances you’ll witness snowfall in the month of February.
The best time to visit Auli is from December-June.
Here is the best budget hotel near Auli.
- The Sleeping Beauty
- Blue Poppy Resorts
- Himalayan Eco Lodges
- Grand Ishwari Narayani Hotel
- Hotel Mount View Annexy
The cost of Auli Ropeway is Rs 1000 for a round trip.