Kedarnath is located in the Chamoli district of Uttarakhand, about 452 kms from Delhi and 240 kms from Haridwar. Due to its remote location, Kedarnath Dham is always considered a difficult pilgrimage. Helicopter service from Dehradun and Haridwar makes Kedarnath accessible to devotees. If you are also the one who finds walking difficult or can’t go to Kedarnath by road due to your health concerns, then you should definitely do your online Kedarnath Helicopter booking.
You can book one-way or round-way tickets by helicopter to reach Kedarnath. Prices would cost you in the Rs 2360-7750 range.
Kedarnath Helicopter Tariffs
Round Trip Fare
One Way Ticket
Dehradun to Kedarnath
Sersi to Kedarnath
Phata to Kedarnath
Guptkashi to Kedarnath
Recently the Kedarnath Yatra has been getting popular, and there is high demand for online helicopter booking for Kedarnath. So if you’re also planning your Kedarnath yatra by helicopter, follow the below steps to book your online tickets:
You can book Kedarnath Tour Packages by Helicopter with the complete aerial transfer, meals, and accommodation. Take a look at our best-selling Kedarnath Helicopter Tours.
1. Dehradun to Kedarnath: From Sahastradhara Helidrome, you can avail of Dehradun to Kedarnath Helicopter services. The aerial distance from Dehradun Helipad to Kedarnath is 108 kms. It is also considered the shortest air route to reach Kedarnath from major cities like Delhi, Haridwar, and Rishikesh.
2. Sirsi to Kedarnath: Sirsi Helipad, The nearest helipad to Kedarnath is located at Sirsi village, 5 km from Guptkashi. From here, the aerial distance to Kedarnath ji is just 10 minutes away.
3. Phata to Kedarnath: Kedarnath is situated at an aerial distance of 10 minutes from Phata. Phata is the most famous helipad for Kedarnath, from where 20 to 30 flights fly daily. To book your helicopter tickets from Phata to Kedarnath, call us or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. Guptkashi to Kedarnath: Guptkashi Helipad is Located 45 km from Kedarnath Helipad. Guptkashi is well-connected with all the major modes of transport available in Uttarakhand.
Some of The Authorised Helicopter Companies for Kedarnath Are:-
1. Arrow Aircraft: Arrow is a leading Heli Aviation Company in the Aircraft Aviation segment.
Helicopter Operating Route:-
2. Himalayan Heli: Himalayan Heli is a helicopter company providing shuttle service, helicopter tours, and charter services in India. It has cumulatively flown over 5000 hours and has had 2589 Thousand landings in its fleet since its formation. It also includes heli service in emergencies along with Char Dham Yatra, Vaishno Devi Yatra, and Amarnath Yatra. Its headquarter is Mandagie, New Delhi.
3. Kestrel Aviation: Kestrel Aviation has been an air transport company in this field since 2008. It provides: VIP Charter Services, Char Dham Yatra by helicopter, and Emergencies from inaccessible hilly areas. With over 14 years of experience, he owns a state-of-the-art Agusta AW119 aircraft with Range: of 1,013 kmph, a Top Speed: of 267 km/h, and an Engine Type: of Pratt & Whitney Canada PT6. Their address is Juhu Airport, Airports Authority of India, SV Road, Vile Parle (West), Mumbai.
4. Pawan Hans: Pawan Hans is a state-owned airline providing heli services to the Ministry of Aviation, Government of India. Pawan Hans is famous for emergency rescue in the Kedarnath disaster and flood-affected states of Bihar and Uttar Pradesh. Also, it is an ideal air service provider for Char Dham Yatra and Amarnath Yatra.
5. Chipset Aviation: Chipset Aviation is a chopper service company offering V.V.I.P. Charter Services, Char Dham Yatra, Kedarnath-Badrinath Yatra by helicopter, Personal Travel, Air Ambulance, and Heli Tourism. It has been in this field since 2009 and won the Best Charter Service award in 2017.
6. Thumby Aviation: Under Capt. K.N.G. Nair’s leadership, Thamby Aviation, has been an air tour operator for Heli Services Company for almost a decade. It runs heli services for many state governments, central government agencies, and the Indian armed forces such as B.S.F. and I.T.B.P.
7. Pinnacle Air: Pinnacle Aviation has been one of the leading airlines in this field since 1988. It offers luxury helicopter services, including Char Dham Yatra, Hemkund Yatra, and Uttarakhand travel.
8. Aryan Aviation: Aryan Aviation is an Indian airline that provides private helicopter services to Kedarnath and Char Dham Yatra.
D.G.C.A. Covid report on Char Dham Yatra: People with heavy weight will not be able to undertake helicopter journeys to Kedarnath.
Chardham Yatra returned in 2022; the second phase of heli service started for Kedarnath. All Online Helicopter booking for Kedarnath tickets is booked till September 30.
The number of people who reached the darshan through the heli service is 1.52 lakh.