Looking for an adventurous holiday? If yes, then browse through our wide range of Leh Ladakh tour packages that provide complete transfers, stay, and meals. Ladakh is a perfect destination for relaxation, sightseeing and adventure. We have curated these itineraries so that you make the most out of your time in Leh Ladakh. To experience the charm of Ladakh, book your trip to Leh ladakh today with India Thrills and get the best deals.
|Leh Ladakh Packages||Duration||Cost||Details|
|Scenic Ladakh with Pangong Lake||4 Nights | 5 Days|
|Trip to Leh & Ladakh with Nubra Valley||4 Nights | 5 Days|
|Leh Ladakh Trip||7 Nights | 8 Days|
|Leh Ladakh with Manali package||8 Nights | 9 Days|
|Magical Leh & Ladakh Tour||5 Nights | 6 Days|
|Srinagar to Leh Manali Bike tour||8 Nights | 9 Days|
|9 nights Leh Ladakh Tour Package||9 Nights| 10 Days|
|Trip to Srinagar Leh Ladakh & Manali||10 Nights | 11 Days|
India Thrills offers a wide range of Leh Ladakh trips. So, whether you’re looking for a short 6 Nights 7 days Leh Ladakh trip or 11 Night 12 days long Ladakh holiday package, we have got you covered. While a short trip mostly focuses on exploring the nooks and corners of Ladakh region such as Thiksey Monastery, Pangong Lake and Khardung La Pass. On the other hand, Long Ladakh itineraries cover major attractions in Manali, Srinagar, Leh, and all the famous high passes including Rohtang Pass, Khardung La Pass, Changla Pass and Baralacha La Pass.
Our Leh Ladakh tour packages are curated by travel experts who themselves have stayed for long in these regions. So ultimately, these Ladakh packages make the most of your time in Leh and Ladakh.
Also don’t worry if you come from different cities, we have destination wise Leh ladakh tours, you can choose from Leh Ladakh tour packages from Delhi, Leh Ladakh tour packages from Mumbai and Leh Ladakh tour packages from Pune.
And if you are planning a bike trip to Leh Ladakh, you can take a look at our Leh Ladakh bike tours.
Ladakh, famously known as the “Land of High Passes”, is a perfect location for a dreamy vacation, at 2750-7672 meters above sea valley amidst the majestic Himalayas in northern India. The multi-coloured flags, picturesque views, and stunning gompas are the highlights of Ladakh. It is the most favourite location in the country for nature admirers and adventure seekers. Trekking, Mountain Biking, and Peak Climbing are the famous adventures one can indulge in Ladakh. You will experience authentic Tibetan Buddhist Culture, and its rich heritage will fill your heart with warmth and love.
Summer (May to October) is the best time to visit Leh Ladakh. As the winters are too extreme in Leh Ladakh, the summer season is perfect for enjoying a pleasant time here. The weather stays comfortable and quite enjoyable during this season. You will be experiencing a temperature between 15-30 degrees Celsius during the summer.
1. Pangong Tso Lake: A trip to Leh Ladakh always remains complete with visiting this most beautiful natural attraction. Pangong Lake extends from India to Tibet and is 12 kilometres long. It is the world’s highest saltwater lake, making it a major tourist attraction in Leh.
2. Zanskar Valley: Zanskar Valley is another top tourist attraction of Leh Ladakh. Located in the Himalayas Ranges, this magical valley is surrounded by snow-clad mountain peaks, which makes it heavenly. You can indulge in adventure activities such as River Rafting, Trekking, etc.
3. Khardung-La Pass: Khardung-La Pass is the highest motorable road in the whole world. Located at an elevation of 5359 meters, it is undoubtedly one of the best tourist spots in Leh Ladakh. April to June and September to October is considered the best time to visit Khardung-La Pass.
4. Nubra Valley: Nubra Valley, famously known as the ‘Orchard of Ladakh’, is famous for its golden same dunes, double-humped camels, the 32-meter tall Maitreyi Buddha Statue in Diskit Monastery, etc. You can enjoy ATV rides, Ziplining, a Rare Bactrian Camel Ride, and more adventurous activities here.
5. Magnetic Hill: Magnetic Hill is where you can witness vehicles defying the law of gravity by moving uphill alone. This magical phenomenon of this hill makes it a centre of attraction for tourists in Leh Ladakh. You should visit this place on your trip to Leh Ladakh. May to September is the best time to visit Magnetic Hill.
6. Shanti Stupa: Shanti Stupa is another famous tourist attraction of Leh Ladakh. It is widespread across the valley for its beautiful sunrise and sunset views. You can admire the beauty of Leh and Changspa Village from this white-domed Buddhist Temple. It is said that if you want to experience the beauty of Shanti Stupa at its peak, nothing can be better than a Full Moon Night.
7. Hemis National Park: Hemis National Park is unarguably one of the top sightseeing locations across Leh Ladakh. This national park is the largest in South Asia. You can catch sight of endangered animals such as Leopards, Asiatic Ibex, Tibetan Wolf, Eurasian Brown Bear, Red Fox, and much more. May to September is considered the best time to visit this park.
8. Lamayuru Monastery: A one-day trip to Lamayuru Village has to be in your Leh Ladakh Tour Package. It is located on the Leh-Srinagar Highway and is famous for the Lamayuru Monastery. The stunning lunar landscapes one can witness here are why this place is known as ‘The Moonscape for Tourists’. A famous festival of the Lamayuru Monastery is ‘Yuru Kabgyat’, which one should try to experience and participate in.
9. Thiksey Monastery: Thiksey Monastery is a beautiful Tibetan-styled 12-storey monastery. You can witness magical views of the town and Indus Valley from here. It also has the giant 15-meter Maitreyi Buddha Statue of Ladakh in the Maitreyi Temple. May to November is the best time to visit this monastery.
1. Chadar trek: Chadar trek, also known as The Frozen River Trek, is one of the most popular things you can do in Leh Ladakh. The best time for this trek is from Early January to Early February. By the end of this exhilarating adventure, your soul will be filled with serenity and excitement.
2. Motorbiking: Motor Biking is another enthralling adventure you can experience in Leh Ladakh. Ladakh’s magical terrains and dangerous passes are a major attraction for bikers worldwide. Darcha, Tang Lang La, Rohtang Pass, and Baralacha La Passes are the most famous passes of Leh Valley.
3. River Rafting: Ladakh is famous for its enriching experience of River Rafting one can get here. White River Rafting on the enchanting Indus River is a renowned adventure of Ladakh you can try. It is available in three grades I, II, and III. You can choose among them as per your comfort.
4. Skiing: Skiing is another popular thing to do in Ladakh. The steep and high slopes of Leh Ladakh make the skiing experience here worth it. One should try skiing in Ladakh for a once-in-a-lifetime experience. You will not be left disappointed after this thrilling adventure for sure.
5. Shopping: Shopping is one of the favourite things tourists do in Ladakh. A shopping experience at such an exquisite location is totally worth it. You can shop for souvenirs, curio items, colourful trinkets, wooden pieces, etc., for your loved ones from the famous markets of Leh.
Ladakh is famous for its stunning gompas, hued flags, and picturesque valley views. Its Tibetan Buddhist culture and heritage attract a major crowd of tourists worldwide. Nubra Valley, Pangong Tso Lake, Hemis National Park, Tso Moriri Lake, and Shanti Stupa are the major attractions of Leh Ladakh.
The ideal duration for a Leh Ladakh trip depends on various factors, such as your interests, the places you want to cover, and your mode of travel. But on average, a trip to leh ladakh lasts anywhere between 7 to 12 days. During these days, you can easily explore all the major attractions of Ladakh region without rushing through your journey.
Summer months, from late May to September are the best to visit Ladakh for a vacation. As the weather is not extreme during this time and all the roads and passes are open for tourists. Visiting Leh Ladakh during these months allows traveller’s to enjoy the stunning landscapes of the region.
Our Leh ladakh tours start from Rs 21,000 per person. This costs includes stay, daily breakfast, sightseeing and transfers.
When planning a trip to Leh Ladakh, it’s crucial to pack carefully, as the region’s high altitude and remote terrain can present unique challenges. Here’s a list of necessary things to carry on a Ladakh trip: