Maldives Honeymoon Packages : Best Deals in 2022
Explore some of the most romantic places in Maldives with our Maldives Honeymoon packages. Choose from a wide range of exciting honeymoon tours. Customise your maldives honeymoon tours as per your travel requirements without any extra charges.
Best selling Maldives Honeymoon Packages:
|Maldives Honeymoon Packages||Duration||Cost||Details|
|Romantic Maldives package for couple||4 Nights | 5 Days||Rs 59,000||Explore Now!|
|Paradise Island Resort Maldives package||3 Nights | 4 Days||Rs 67,890||Explore Now!|
|Honeymoon in Water Villa at Maldives||4 Nights | 5 Days||Rs 89,900||Explore Now!|
|All Inclusive – Maldives Honeymoon trip from India||4 Nights | 5 Days||Rs 76,000||Explore Now!|
|Maldives Honeymoon Package for 7 days||6 Nights | 7 Days||Rs 1,04,000||Explore Now!|
Planning a honeymoon in Maldives, choose from best of Maldives honeymoon packages. Whether you’re looking for a short escape to Maldives or long leisure holiday, we cover your every needs. Take a look at Maldives 4 nights 5 days honeymoon tour and 6 Nights 7 days Maldives vacation. The packages includes stay, transfers and delicious meals.
Best Time To Visit Maldives:
Maldives has a beautiful weather round the year except in rainy season. November to April are considered the best months to visit Maldives as the climate is pleasant and favourable for a vacation.
Romantic Places to visit in Maldives
There are many places you can visit and enjoy a leisure romantic time. Below are some of the most romantic places to visit in Maldives, when you’re on honeymoon tours:
1. Bioluminescent Beach: Visiting the very famous Bioluminescent Beach on Vaadhoo Island is a must for you when in Maldives. Witness this beautiful sea of stars popularly known as the glowing beach. You will be mesmerized to witness such a view with your loved one.
2. Male city: Visit the Male city and just roam on the streets, hand in hand with your partner. Try out the authentic Maldivian Cuisine watching beautiful sunsets on the local beaches. This will indeed be a romantic and relaxing experience for you.
3. Artificial Beach: This man-made beach is a must-visit spot for all the young-hearted and lively-spirited people. Visit here with your partner and have a chance to spot sharks. Walk around to the nearest places – Manta Point, Massimo Thila, and Kani Corner.
4. Maafushi Island: Maafushi is a beautiful and famous place to miss out on when in Maldives. The pristine waters, majestic beaches, and beautiful landscapes in Maafushi attract honeymoon couples the most. You can also try a variety of adventure sports here or just enjoy leisure time with your partner.
5. Hulhumale Island: This island is considered the most romantic place one can visit in Maldives on their honeymoon trip. Enjoy the beautiful magnificent views of the beach, have a romantic candlelight dinner on the beachside, and capture some romantic moments to cherish for life.
6. Como Cocoa Island: Enjoy a romantic day or evening in the most romantic water villas and resorts in como Island. Take long walks on the soothing white sand beaches with your partner and enjoy the romantic moment.
7. Reethi Beach: This is a famous beach on the Baa Atoll Island, popular among the honeymooners for relaxing and enjoying their leisure time. It is one of the best food spots too as there are many private cafes offering different cuisines. End your day by taking a stroll on this beautiful beach witnessing the soothing sunset.
8. Kurumba Beach: Kurumba beach is a very popular romantic destination among the newly wedded couples in Maldives. You can take yoga and spa sessions on this vibrant beach. Try romantic lunch and dinner with continental, indian and local maldivian cuisine.
We have a wide range of Maldives honeymoon packages that cover your sightseeing, transfers and stay. Not only this you’re free to customize Maldives honeymoon packages as per your travel preferences.
5 Romantic Things to do on your Honeymoon at Maldives:
Maldives is undoubtedly, one of the most romantic honeymoon destinations for couples. From thrilling water sports to relaxing spa sessions, there are endless things one can do in their honeymoon at Maldives.
1. Spa Sessions: Indulge in romantic and rejuvenating spa sessions in Maldives. Relax yourselves in special couple massage sessions. It is a romantic way to relax yourselves on a Maldives honeymoon tour.
2. Romantic dinner: Do not miss out on the opportunity of a romantic candlelight dinner in Maldives. Sit under the stars with a beautiful ocean on your side. Enjoy a delicious meal with your partner in a romantic atmosphere.
3. City tour: Explore the city holding the hand of your loved one. Try out on local Maldivian cuisine, visit the famous spots, meet local people, or just roam around in the streets. All these ordinary things will feel special when your better half will be at your side.
4. Water Activities: Never miss out on the adventurous water activities available in Maldives. Enjoy a couple watersports sessions. From scuba diving tours to snorkelling to under the sea scooter ride experience, there are many amazing things one can experience in their Maldives honeymoon tour.
5. Enjoy in the resort: You can just enjoy your romantic leisure time in the beautiful honeymoon suite of your resort. Watch the beautiful sunsets and sunrises and spend an evening with your mate in the luxurious resort doing anything you want to.
We at India Thrills offer the best Maldives package specially curated for couples that covers these fun things to do in Maldives.
How To Reach Maldives:
By air is the only mode by which you can travel to Maldives. Male International Airport is the main and largest airport in Maldives. For international flights, you need to travel to either the male international airport on Male Island or the Gan Airport in Addu City. These airports connect with most of the south-east Asian countries. You can also travel via domestic flights, their airports are Hanimaadhoo Airport, Kaadedhdhoo Airport, and Kadhdhoo Airport. You can easily travel to this country, without worrying about a visa. Maldives offers you 30 days on arrival visa which can be extended upto 90 days further for some specific reasons.
FAQs By Honeymooners Visiting Maldives:
Yes, Maldives is a good option for people looking for an international honeymoon trip. It is a romantic and calm location with breathtaking ocean views. It is nothing short of a paradise and the best place to celebrate the starting of your new life with your better half. If you are looking for a beautiful, calm, relaxed, and rejuvenating location for your honeymoon, then Maldives is for you.
The starting price maldives honeymoon packages is 54,000 per person for trip of 3 nights 4 days. The cost includes stay, speedboat transfers & stay in a luxury resort.
Male Island is considered the best for Honeymoon in Maldives. It is the main attraction with the major international airport here. Male offers you the best Maldivian experience. You can visit the artificial beach, Grand Friday mosque, Mal- Fish Market, Mals National Museum, and more. Enjoy a seaside meal, underwater activities and explore the island locally.
You can explore a plethora of places in Maldives on your honeymoon tour. Male city, Maafushi Island, Artificial Beach, Grand Friday Mosque, National Museum, Sinamale Bridge, and Bioluminescent Beach are a some of the worth visiting in Maldives.