Jim Corbett National Park is among India’s most popular and renowned National Parks. It is located in Uttrakhand. This famous wildlife space is named after the naturalist – Edward James Corbett and is divided into five zones. These zones are – Bijrani, Dhikala, Jhirna, Durga Devi, and Dhela. The wide variety of flora and Fauna here attracts tourists from all around the globe. For an exciting and memorable time, you can also plan to stay inside the Jim Corbett in the Dhikala Zone.
Browse through the various Jim Corbett tour packages available below and choose the one which suits you best. You can customize these Jim Corbett packages to your needs and enjoy a fantastic stay here.
|Jim Corbett Tour Packages||Duration||Cost||Details|
|Jim Corbett Tour from Delhi||2 Nights | 3 Days||Rs 7,990||Explore Now!|
|Nainital – Jim Corbett Trip Package from Delhi||3 Nights | 4 Days||Rs 11,990||Explore Now!|
|Haridwar Rishikesh Mussoorie Nainital Jim Corbett Tour Package||7 Nights | 8 Days||Rs 22,900||Explore Now!|
|Mussoorie Corbett Kausani Nainital Tour Package||9 Nights | 10 Days||Rs 24,990||Explore Now!|
|Jim Corbett Canter Safari Package||1 Day||Rs 2000/ person||Explore Now!|
|Jeep Safari Package in Jim Corbett||1 Day||5000/ Person||Explore Now!|
These kedarnath travel packages can be customised to the needs of travellers. From the same day Kedarnath package to 2 nights, 3 nights & 4 nights Kedarnath tour, we have got you all covered.
So book a Kedarnath trip at affordable prices and embark on this beautiful journey of “Kedarnath Dham”.
With India Thrills, you get a freedom to choose Kedarnath Package from any destination be it a Surat, Vadodra, Delhi, Kolkata, Pune, Mumbai or Banglore. Our travel experts will curate an itinerary from your destination or suggest you a way to travel smooth from your destination city to our pick up points i.e., Hardiwar, Rishikesh, Dehradun and Delhi.
This is not it, our travel aficionados at India Thrills, go beyond this extent and created kedarnath tours category wise – Kedarnath tour package for friends and Kedarnath package for senior citizons.
Pro Tip – If you like trekking, then must visit Vasu Ki Tal on your Kedarnath travel package, which is located just 8 km from Kedarnath Temple. It is a surreal lake situated at an elevation of 14,200 feet and offers magnificient views of Chaukhamba peaks. By booking Char Dham Tour Package, you can include Kedarnath as well as Badrinath, Gangotri and Yamunotri Dham in your itinerary and get a closer look at the spiritual significance of the land of Gods – Uttarakhand.
1. Corbett Museum: Corbett Museum is a fascinating location in the entire Jim Corbett National Park. It is named after the famous wildlife conservationist Sir “Jim Corbett”. You can gather a lot of information about the massive variety of Fauna.
2. Garjia Temple: Garjia Devi Temple is a famous temple situated amidst the Kosi river. Seek the blessing of goddess Garjia Devi here. It is famous for the fair held here on Karthik Poornima in November every year.
3. Sitabani Temple: Sitabani Temple is a popular tourist spot in Corbett national park. It holds special religious significance, and it is believed that goddess Sita spent a short period of her Agnipariksha time here. You should visit this peaceful place in Corbett.
4. Dhikala Zone: Dhikala Zone is a place offering you an exciting staycation inside a forest house. It is one of the most popular and must-visit spots for tourists here in the national park. You can enjoy the wildlife here in your comfort.
5. Kosi River: Visit the ghats of Kosi River flowing along the Jim Corbett National Park. You can spend some soulful time by this river or indulge in the exciting water activities here. River Rafting is a must-to-do thing here.
1. Safaris: Enjoy exciting and adventurous safaris in the national park. You can enjoy your safari in an open jeep or a canter. If you are a wildlife photographer or animal enthusiast, you can choose a long jim corbett resort stay along with your safari.
2. Visit Corbett Waterfall: The favourite tourist place in Jim Corbett is Corbett waterfall. It will bless you with its natural water music and the sweetness of chirping birds.
3. Trekking: If you are an adventure lover, do not miss trekking in this national park. You can discover flora and wildlife closely by trekking in the dense forests of Jim Corbett. Park’s reserved forest areas, such as the tiger reserve or Sitabani, are some of the perfect places for trekking.
4. River Rafting: Enjoy river rafting on the Kosi river flowing around the national park. This is one of the most famous activities among tourists here. For the best rafting experience, June to September is the ideal time to visit Jim Corbett.
5. Camping is one of the best activities you can indulge in while exploring Jim Corbett National Park. It is one of the few tiger sanctuaries in India, allowing you to enjoy camping here. This is a must to do for the best experience here.
November to February is the best time to visit the Jim Corbett National Park. It is the winter season in North India, and the weather is pleasant and cool, almost perfect for you to explore this stunning location.
Take a look at the perfect 2 day itinerary for Jim Corbett:
Day 1: Arrive at Corbett, and relax for some time. Then, go for the afternoon jeep safari. Indulge in the exciting 3-hour safari and get close to the wildlife of Jim Corbett. Later in the evening, visit the local market of Jim Corbett. Then, drive back to your hotel and overnight stay.
Day 2: Wake up to the beautiful morning, and get tea & breakfast. Then, check out from the hotel and explore nearby places to Jim Corbett, such as Corbett falls & museum, Garjia Devi Temple and Sitabani Temple. Later depart to your hometown.
8Days/ 7Nights | Nainital-Jim Corbett Tour is the best-selling tour package of India Thrills. This includes complete transfer, food and accommodation from Delhi to Nainital and Jim Corbett.
The Jim Corbett National Park is closed from 15th June to 15th October every year. It is the monsoon season here, and the park stays closed in monsoons. The roads inside the park are washed away in the monsoon season, not allowing the visitors to enjoy wildlife safaris.
Yes, you can plan a staycation inside Jim Corbett National Park. You can book your stay in the Dhikala Zone of the national park. Staying too close to the wildlife makes it a worthy and exciting experience altogether.