Bir is a gorgeous valley located in the west of Joginder Nagar in the state of Himachal-Pradesh. Bir Billing is the world second highest paragliding site in India. Paragliding in Bir Billing is also the most popular adventure sports India. This paragliding site came to fame after hosting the first-ever paragliding world cup.
Thousands of people every year come to Bir Billing for enjoying paragliding. Bir-Billing gives you an experience of Flying at a height of “8000″meters above the sky. While paragliding you’ll witness some of the best panoramic views of “Bir” valley.
Price of Paragliding in Bir Billing:
The cost of paragliding depends on the duration of the flight. A short fly of 15-20 minutes will fetch a charge of Rs 3000 and a long fly of 20-30 minutes will cost Rs 4100 per person with us.
|Short paragliding fly||15-20 min||Rs 3000 per person|
|Long paragliding fly||20-30 min||Rs 4100 per person|
Note: Flying time sometimes varies due to low wind currents.
You can make your trip more fun by enjoying camping and River Rafting in Manali.
- Paragliding (Long or Short fly)
- Safety gears
- Licensed Pilots & Instructors
- Certified by H.P Tourism
- Transfers from office to take-off site and back
- Anything not mentioned above
Safety About Paragliding in Bir Billing:
- Our operators have recently passed inspection check conducted on the orders of honorary High Court of Himachal Pradesh.
- To provide the tourists with a hassle-free ride and to ensure their safety, the parachutes are changed every year.
- You are provided with adequate safety gear and there are certified instructors to instruct you throughout the whole paragliding process.
- The pilots are professional and licensed who have experience of flying in many places, and are associated with the Paragliding Association.
- If cancellations are made within 30 days or prior, no cancellation charges will be deducted from the booking amount.
- If cancellations are made between 30-15 days, 50% of the booking amount will be charged as cancellation fee.
- If cancellations are made in less than 7 days, 100% of the booking amount will be charged as cancellation fee.
- In the event of ‘No show’, No refund shall be made under any circumstances.
Once cancelled, any refunds would be processed in original payment method in 10 working day.
FAQs about Paragliding in Bir Billing:
Bir Billing has the best takeoff and landing sites for paragliding. It has suitable air currents and an ideal cloud base which are the common factors for a perfect paragliding experience. The landing sites are equipped with all safety standards. We have trusted & certified vendors by Himachal Pradesh Tourism. Our pilots and instructors have undergone rigorous training for paragliding and hold at least 4-6 years of flying experience. They have all the control during the flight and can abort it if required. The experts will ensure all the safety before the flight.
The minimum cost of paragliding in Bir Billing is Rs 3000 per person for a 15-20 min fly. However, a long fly would fetch a charge of Rs 4100. The price remains the same for all age groups. This includes safety gears and helmet, professional pilot, and transport charges from our office in Bir to the paragliding site at Billing. However, the videography charges are excluded i.e Rs 500.
There is no age restriction for paragliding, but the suitable age should be 15 years or above.
About the weight, the minimum weight should be 30kg and the maximum weight have to be 90kg.
You can experience paragliding activity in bir billing from 9 am to 5 pm every day.
The paragliding site is located in Bir, Chaughan. The area is well connected with local transport. One can easily catch a bus or hire a shared taxi to reach Bir valley.
September to June is considered the best month for paragliding in Bir Billing. As the weather during this period is pleasant and air currents are suitable for paragliding. The sport is closed on monsoon during July and August.
No, videography is not included with paragliding charges. You can avail the video recordings of your flight by paying an additional charge of Rs 500 per person.
A comfortable and warm long sleeves slacks, fitted trousers and sunglasses will protect you from the cold up there and sun. Wear a good pair of grippy trainer shoes to provide friction on the surface for a smooth landing experience.
You can easily book paragliding in Bir Billing through the INDIA THRILLS website by selecting your preferable dates and make the payment. Receive an confirmation voucher shortly after successful booking. For any assistantce regarding booking you can contact in Phone : (+91) 8077146567, 9897770643 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Paragliding at Bir Billing will give you an experience of flying at a height of 8000 feet above sea level. Bir Billing is the second-highest paragliding in the world.
No, you cannot carry your camera or Go Pro for video recording during paragliding. The pilot will record the whole journey and you can avail the recordings at an additional of 500 rupees.