Justifying its title “the Adventure Capital of India” Rishikesh offers you a long list of adventurous activities. Go-Karting is one of them. Recently Go karting in Rishikesh gained attraction as a adventure sport. It is a motorised activity in which kart rides take place on a pre-built track for adventure. The karts used are nature-friendly and electric, enhancing your experience and making Go Karting more fun-filled and exciting.
|Go Karting Package Type||Price|
|Kids – 3 rounds||₹ 750|
|Kids – 5 rounds||₹ 1000|
|kids – 7 rounds||₹ 1300|
|Adult – 3 rounds||₹ 850|
|Adult – 5 rounds||₹ 1200|
|Adult – 7 rounds||₹ 1600|
About Go Karting in Rishikesh:
Located at a distance of around 14 km from Rishikesh’s bus stand, ‘Hikers Adventure Park’ is a place where you can enjoy Go Karting. There are three categories of karts here for: kids, adults and adult couples. Proper safety equipment is provided. No transportation facilities are provided by the park authorities; you need to get there on your own. For a lifetime of incredible experience, one should definitely try Go-Karting in Rishikesh.
- Go Karting Rides as per the package selected
- Safety gears
- Anything not mentioned in "Inclusions"
Important Things to Know for Go Karting in Rishikesh:
- No RTPCR is required to enter the state.
- To enjoy fullest, always wear comfortable clothing preferably trouser with Tees.
- Always wear your helmet.
- The minimum age is 12 years to indulge in Go Karting.
- If cancellations are made within 30 days or prior, no cancellation charges will be deducted from the booking amount.
- If cancellations are made between 30-15 days, 50% of the booking amount will be charged as cancellation fee.
- If cancellations are made in less than 7 days, 100% of the booking amount will be charged as cancellation fee.
- In the event of ‘No show’, No refund shall be made under any circumstances.
Once cancelled, any refunds would be processed in original payment method in 10 working day.