Dobhi is the most popular destination for paragliding in Manali. It is a beautiful village located just 22 km from Manali. Dobhi can be accessible from Manali either by public transport or private cab within 40 minutes. Catch some of amazing views of mountains from 8000 feet height during paragliding in Manali at dobhi. Also, Dobhi is the highest paragliding site in Himachal Pradesh.
Paragliding in Dobhi: Cost
|Fly Type||Duration||Cost per person|
|Short Paragliding Fly||10-15 min||Rs 2000|
|Short Fly with video||10-15 min||Rs 2300|
|Medium Fly||20-30 min||Rs 3490|
Transportation is also included in the above cost.
Note: Flight time may vary due to low wind currents.
About Paragliding in Dobhi:
Your trip starts as you reach our paragliding counter in Dobhi. Then, after completing necessary formalities, you’ll be driven to the take-off point i.e., 30 minutes drive from our counter. Indulge in the thrilling paragliding session of 10-15 minutes at Dobhi.
- Destination: Dobhi
- Flying Height: 8000 feet
- Standard Timings: 8:30 am – 4:00 pm
- Best Season – October to June
- Flying as per the package selected
- Safety Gears’
- Go Pro video
- Licensed Pilots
- Certified Instructors
- Anything not mentioned in "Inclusions"
Safety Guidelines for paragliding in Dobhi
- Our operators have recently passed inspection check conducted on the orders of honorary High Court of Himachal Pradesh.
- To provide the tourists with a hassle-free ride and to ensure their safety, the parachutes are changed every year.
- You are provided with adequate safety gear and there are certified instructors to instruct you throughout the whole paragliding process.
- The pilots are professional and licensed who have experience of flying in many places, and are associated with the Paragliding Association.
- If cancellations are made within 30 days or prior, no cancellation charges will be deducted from the booking amount.
- If cancellations are made between 30-15 days, 50% of the booking amount will be charged as cancellation fee.
- If cancellations are made in less than 7 days, 100% of the booking amount will be charged as cancellation fee.
- In the event of ‘No show’, No refund shall be made under any circumstances.
Once cancelled, any refunds would be processed in original payment method in 10 working day.
FAQs about Paragliding in Dobhi:
October to April are the best months for paragliding in dobhi, as the weather currents are ideal for smooth fly. In case, you want to witness snow-covered mountains during your fly then visit between January to March.
Below are the age and weight requirements:
Age: One should be of at least 15 years or above to enjoy the paragliding in Manali.
Weight: Minimum weight should be 40 kg.
As decided by the paragliding association, new prices (2022) for paragliding is Rs 2490 per person for a fly of 10-15 minutes.
No, videography and photography are not included in the package. If you want to capture your experience then you have to pay an additional amount of Rs 500 per person.
You’ll fly at a height of 8000 feet during paragliding in Dobhi.
Yes, paragliding is now open in Manali effective on 6 April, 2022. Book your paragliding in manali tickets here!