One of the most extreme adventure activities in Rishikesh, Giant Swing is located in the mohanchatti village, 22 km from Rishikesh centre. Experience the thrill while jumping from a height of 83 metres and swinging like a pendulum in the air during Giant Swing in Rishikesh.
- Location – Mohanchatti
- Timings – 10:00 – 5:00
- Duration – 1 hr
- Minimum Age – 12 Yrs
- Minimum Weight – 40 kg
- Maximum Weight – 110 kg
About Giant Swing Rishikesh
For Giant Swing, one has to reach the jumping centre located in Mohanchatti village in Rishikesh. You’ll get necessary briefings about the activity before your turn comes for Jump. Then, when your name is announced, you’ve to walk through the cantilever platform where you meet your jump master. Gear up and enjoy the thrill of jumping. Swing in the air 3-4 times, before you’ll be lowered down to the landing site near the river. From there, walk up to the cafeteria, collect your dare to jump certificate while watching your Giant Swing video.
Giant Swing is located in Rishikesh, Uttarakhand. Once you reach Rishikesh, there are only two best options available.
- Scooty / Bike Rental - Rent a scooty or bike to reach the Giant Swing centre located in Mohanchatti, Rishikesh.
- Direct Cab - Hire a direct cab, to reach the jumping point in Mohanchatti, Rishikesh
Giant Swing Distance From Main Points in Rishikesh
- Yog Nagri Railway Station - 25 kms
- Rishikesh Bus Station - 21 kms
- Tapovan, Laxman Jhula - 17 kms
- Janki Bridge - 19 kms
Ram Jhula - 17 kms
Things to know before you Go For Giant Swing in Rishikesh:
- Carry comfortable clothing and sports shoes for the jump.
- This exhilarating adventure can be done by 2 people in Tandem too and make this a day you’ll never forget!
- Enjoy the one in the lifetime experience by jumping from the height of 83m.
- You can choose a convenient time slot between 09:30 AM, 11:00 AM, 01:00 PM and 02:30 PM.
- Upon reaching the spot, you’ll meet the instructor team, understand the safety tips, jumping techniques, and sign up for a memorabilia kit (photographs, DVD, t-shirt printed with pictures of your jump) if you want to.
- Feel the initial free fall as the ropes take over to give you a smooth swing similar to a pendulum.
- Move on to the bungee platform, where you’ll be fitted on to a seat with a chest harness.
- After the swing walk to the cafeteria while reminiscing about the experience, and Claim your "Dare to Jump"Certificate and then head back to your journey.
Note: Rs 100 will be charged by an operator as an entry to the bungee sight.
Safety Guidelines for Giant Swing Rishikesh:
- The Giant Swing platform is 83 m high and designed by experts from New Zealand who themselves are Qualified Jump Masters. The team strictly followed the safety guidelines as per the Australian and New Zealand Standard.
- And the operations are Discipline of all safety procedures is overseen by ex-Army officers & various safety drills are regularly practised on site. Operating members of our staff are qualified in First Aid and certified by the Red Cross, in case of emergencies.
- Due to its extreme nature, Giant swing is not suitable for persons having medical conditions including back or neck injury, fracture, any dislocation, high blood pressure, asthma, neurological disorders, Epilepsy, Heart Conditions, Pregnancy and Osteoporosis.
- If cancellations are made within 30 days or prior, no cancellation charges will be deducted from the booking amount.
- If cancellations are made between 30-15 days, 50% of the booking amount will be charged as cancellation fee.
- If cancellations are made in less than 7 days, 100% of the booking amount will be charged as cancellation fee.
- In the event of ‘No show’, No refund shall be made under any circumstances.
Once cancelled, any refunds would be processed in original payment method in 10 working day.