Experience flying without the wings by partaking in the zipline adventure over the white rapids of mighty river Ganga in Rishikesh. This New Age adventure activity has taken the enthralling side of the tourists and turned them into story-tellers. Located at a distance of 16 km from Rishikesh’s main town, Shivpuri offers the best Zipline activity in Rishikesh. The zip lining tour is over 400 meters long with exhilarating views of the dense green forests, mountains, and white rapids of the holy river below. The activity is also known by the name of Ganga Zip Adventure.
You will be harnessed to a cable keeping safety in focus over the Ganga river at 70 meters above to cover 400 m with help of two fixed ziplines at a brisk speed of over 100 kmph. The entire activity takes 40-60 minutes followed by a safety brief and a demo zip line.
Zipline in Rishikesh: Price
The minimum cost of Zipline activity is Rs 1500 per person in Rishikesh.
|Adult Zipline Tour||Rs 1500||45-60 min|
|Kids Zipline Tour||Rs 1300||45-60 min|
Additional Information Regarding Zipline:
Age: 10 years (min)
Weight: 100 kg (max)
Height: 4’7 feet (min)
Duration: 45-60 minutes
Timings: 9:30 am – 4:30 pm
Distance Covered: 400 metres via two zipline
- Feel the adrenaline rushing in your body while slithering over River Ganga
- Catch the mesmerizing view of lush green forests and mystic hills surrounding the zip lining course
- Cover 400 m at an exhilarating speed of 140 kmph and feel the winds gusts past you
- The ride will last only a short period to pay attention to the views on all sides
- 400m Long Zipline over the Ganga river and back
- Professional team & instructors
- Safety briefing and demo zip
- Cost that is not mentioned in "Inclusions"