Experience flying without the wings by participating in the breathtaking adventure of zipline over the mighty river Ganga. Located at just 16 km from Rishikesh’s main town, Shivpuri offers the best Zipline activity. The Rishikesh zip-lining tour is 700 meters long and offers exhilarating views of the forests, mountains, and river Ganga. The activity is also famous by the name of Ganga Zip Adventure.
During the activity, You will be harnessed to a cable keeping safety in focus over the Ganga river at 70 meters above to cover 700 m with help of two fixed ziplines at a brisk speed of over 100 kmph. The entire activity takes about 30 to 40 minutes to complete that includes safety briefing and a demo zip line.
Zipline in Rishikesh: Price
The minimum cost of Zipline activity is Rs 2000 per person in Rishikesh.
|Adult Zipline Tour||Rs 2000||45-60 min|
|Kids Zipline Tour||Rs 1800||45-60 min|
Quick Facts regarding Zipline in Rishikesh:
- Age: 10 years (min)
- Weight: 100 kg (max)
- Height: 4’7 feet (min)
- Duration: 30-40 minutes (Including briefing & demo)
- Timings: 9:30 am – 4:00 pm
- Total Distance: 700 m via two zipline
Zipline in Rishikesh : Highlights
- Feel the adrenaline rushing in your body while slithering over River Ganga.
- Catch the mesmerizing view of lush green forests and mystic hills surrounding the zip lining course.
- Cover 700 m at an exhilarating speed of 100 kmph above Ganga river, in the longest zipline of Rishikesh.
- The ride will last only a short period to pay attention to the views on all sides.
- 700 m Long Zipline session over the Ganga river
- Professional team & Instuctor
- Safety briefing and demo zip
- Anything not mentioned in "Inclusions"
- Any kind of transportation
Safety Guidelines for Zipline in Rishikesh:
Pay close attention to what your instructor is teaching you about the zipline process even if you have already done it. Different places offer different sets of games.
- If you have any existing medical history or have acrophobia (fear of heights) tell the instructor for your own safety.
- Make sure to dress for the occasion. Avoid wearing loose clothes as they can flutter in the wind and may cause an injury.
- Use all the safety equipment provided by the instructor such as helmets and gloves. Without these, you will not be allowed to take part in the activity.
- Make sure your pockets and hands are empty. Do not carry anything valuable with you.
- You should be physically fit for ziplining in Rishikesh over mighty river rapids.
- If cancellations are made within 30 days or prior, no cancellation charges will be deducted from the booking amount.
- If cancellations are made between 30-15 days, 50% of the booking amount will be charged as cancellation fee.
- If cancellations are made in less than 7 days, 100% of the booking amount will be charged as cancellation fee.
- In the event of ‘No show’, No refund shall be made under any circumstances.
Once cancelled, any refunds would be processed in original payment method in 10 working day.
FAQs about Zipline in Rishikesh:
The organization and instructors keep your safety first on the priority list. You will be strapped to a harness tightly and will be provided with safety equipment such as helmets and hand gloves. Also, safety relies on your hands as well. Listen carefully to what the instructor says on how to zipline for clearer safety procedures.
Zipline for adults is priced at 1800 rupees whereas zipline for kids (10-17 yrs) is priced at 1600 rupees in Rishikesh.
The best time to visit Rishikesh for zipline and all the other adventure activities is from March to June & September to mid-November. The weather during these months is suitable to try out this enriching experience.
Yes. The minimum age to enjoy zipline in Rishikesh 10 years.
Zipline is located 16 km from Rishikesh bus station in badrinath highway in Shivpuri Village, which is well-known camping destination. One can take cab to reach the destination.
Shivpuri Zipline is 700 metres long to and fro, and it is the longest available zipline in Rishikesh.
Yes. There isn’t any prohibition on taking phones and cameras with you. But try to keep your valuable things out of your pocket. And if you want to catch your experience in a camera, attach your phone with a selfie stick and tie it with a strong rope or string to not let your gadget fall in the rapids of Ganga.
You must not be intoxicated before and during your ziplining experience in Rishikesh. There are strict rules regarding drugs and drinking. If found, you will not be allowed to perform this activity.
The minimum weight should be 30 kg and the maximum weight must be 100 kg for zipline activity in Rishikesh.