This Nainital-Ranikhet-Kausani tour is of 4 night 5 days and is customizable as per needs. This Nainital tour package offers stroll around mesmerizing Nainital one of the most visited places in Uttarakhand. What makes this even better is it includes Ranikhet and Kausani located nearby Nainital and is a must-visit.
Ranikhet is a hill station and cantonment town in Almora district in the Indian state of Uttarakhand. It is the home for the Military Hospital, Kumaon Regiment (KRC) and Naga Regiment and is maintained by the Indian Army. Ranikhet is at an altitude of 1,869 metres (6,132 ft) above sea level and within sight of the western peaks of the Himalayas.
Kausani is a hill station and Village situated in Bageshwar district in the state of Uttarakhand, India. It is famous for its scenic splendour and its spectacular 300 km-wide panoramic views of Himalayan peaks like Trisul, Nanda Devi and Panchchuli. Mahatma Gandhi called this place the ‘Switzerland of India due to similarity in landscapes.
- Arrival City – Delhi
- Drop City – Delhi
Places to visit in:
- Nainital: Bhimtal, Naina Peak, Astronomical Observatory, Land’s End, The Mall, Dorothy Seat and Tiffin Top, Raj Bhavan, Snow View Point, St. John’s Church.
- Ranikhet: Jhula Devi Temple, Ram Mandir, and Rani Jheel.
- Kausani: Sumitranandan Pant Government Museum, Anasakti Ashram, Rudradhari Waterfalls
- Breakfast at Hotels
- Hotel stay during the trip
- Entry fees in monuments (if any)
- Parking and Toll tax
- Water bottles per day
- Pick and Drop at time of arrival/departure
- Driver's allowance, Road tax and Fuel charges
- 18% GST fees
- Adventure activities such as paragliding
- Anything specifically not mentioned in inclusions