This Auli tour from Dehradun is of 2 night 3 days and is customizable as per needs. This package includes sightseeing in Auli. Your trip starts on arrival in Dehradun. From where you’ll drive towards “Auli” and embrace the beauty of hills in Uttarakhand. Devprayag, Joshimath, Dhari Devi and Auli are some of the majestic places you’ll explore. The major attraction in “Auli” are ropeway and Auli lake. Auli is the man-made skiing destination in India.
This weekend Auli Trip is a perfect escape from the hustle-bustle of busy life.
- Arrival City – Dehradun
- Drop City – Dehradun
Standard Package - Starting From Rs 10,000 Per Person
Panchvati Inn (1N)
Auli Ski Resort (1N)
Deluxe Package - Starting From Rs 12,200 Per Person
Panchvati Inn (1N)
Auli Ski Resort (1N)
Premium Package - Starting From Rs 14,800 Per Person
Tattva Resort (1N)
Blue Poppy Resort (1N)
- Breakfast at Hotel
- Parking and Toll tax
- Water bottles per day
- Pick and Drop at time of arrival/departure
- 5% GST fees
- Anything not mentioned above
Auli Tour from Dehradun Itinerary:-
DAY: 1 Pick up from Dehradun Airport and Drive to Joshimath
- Pick up from Dehradun Airport in the morning and start your drive towards Joshimath.
- This will be a long journey, taking around 7-8 hours.
- Witness the beauty of Uttarakhand in between. You will get to see Devprayag Sangam, Rudraprayag, Karnprayag and Dhari Devi Temple on the way to Joshimath.
- Reach Joshimath hotel by late evening.
- Post dinner, overnight stay at a hotel in Joshimath.
DAY: 2 Full day at Auli
- Wake up in the morning and watch the beautiful sunrise.
- Take a small sightseeing tour to Vishnuprayag and Narsingh temple in Joshimath.
- Drive to the Ropeway Counter, From where you’ll get your ropeway tickets to Auli.
- You’ll also witness the mountains covered with blankets of snow and landscapes that look scenic.
- Take a walk to the nearby Auli artificial lake in the evening.
- Overnight stay at Hotel in Auli.
DAY: 3 Drive to Rishikesh
- Post breakfast & check out from the hotel in Auli.
- Take your ropeway ride to Joshimath.
- Cab will be waiting for you in Joshimath at the ropeway counter.
- Start your drive towards Rishikesh.
- If time permits, go for Darshan to the famous Dhari Devi temple near Rudraprayag.
- You will be dropped to your departure location after reaching Dehradun Airport.
- This tour comes to an end here.
- To reach Joshimath on time around evening 4-5 P.M, you have to leave from Rishikesh, Haridwar around 8 AM- 9 A.M in the morning.
- Ropeway tickets can be booked in advance at extra cost.
- Limited tickets are provided each day for the ropeway by the government.
- From Ropeway tower in Auli, you have to take tickets for the cable car depending on the location of your Hotel/ Resort in Auli.
- If you plan to travel to Auli via car from Joshimath, the cab will only take you to Auli if the route doesn’t have any snow.
- Due to snowfall or any other issues, the cab will not go to Auli.
- Local cabs and jeeps can be hired from Joshimath to reach Auli in that case.
Auli Tour from Dehradun: Term & conditions
Booking Term: To book this trip you’ve to pay 40% of the total booking amount. After which you’ll receive a confirmation shortly. Rest amount has to be paid on arrival day before starting the mentioned trip.
- If cancellations are made within 30 days or prior, no cancellation charges will be deducted from the booking amount.
- If cancellations are made between 30-15 days, 50% of the booking amount will be charged as cancellation fee.
- If cancellations are made in less than 7 days, 100% of the booking amount will be charged as cancellation fee.
- In the event of ‘No show’, No refund shall be made under any circumstances.
Refund Terms: Once cancelled, any refund will be processed in the original mode of payment, which will be credited within 7 to 10 working days.