DELHI-JAIPUR TOUR PACKAGE: TWO DAYS AMIDST INDIAN HERITAGE
This 2-days and 2-nights Delhi to Jaipur tour package cover the sight-seeing to all palaces, forts, and ancient Indian Heritage. Situated in the east-central part of the state of Rajasthan, Jaipur is the origin of Banganga River, the only river in Pink City.
You get to visit Amber Fort, Hawa Mahal, Jantar Mantar, and many more places, which hold a rich history and culture. Spend the quality time surrounded by the beautiful landscapes of Jaipur.
- Accommodation, transportation, and meals throughout the entire journey at the lowest price are included in our package.
- Breakfast and Dinner every day at the hotel.
- Delhi to Delhi transportation.
- Sightseeing of the place during the trip.
- Stay at well-maintained hotels.
- Stay in a clean and well-maintained hotel throughout the trip.
- Breakfast and dinner at the hotel every day throughout the trip.
- Entry fees in a monument, if any.
- Transportation and sightseeing charges.
- Water bottles in a day.
- 5% GST charges.
- Travel insurance.
- Any other personal expenditure.
- Anything specifically not mentioned in the ‘inclusions’.
Day 1: Drive to Jaipur
Reach Delhi early in the morning and drive to Jaipur. Check-in to the hotel. Visit Birla Temple and Nahargarh Fort for the sunset view of the city. overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 2: Pink City Tour
Have an early morning breakfast at the hotel and leave your hotel rooms to see the beautiful city painted in pink colour. Visit City Palace, Amber Fort, Hawa Mahal, and Jantar Mantar. Explore the Bazaars and have a decent traditional lunch. Later on, visit Jaigarh Fort, and Jal Mahal for sunset to end the perfect day with a breathtakingly relaxing view. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 3: Departure Day
Check-out from the hotel at the mentioned time. Drive to Delhi your departure point. The trip ends here!