“The Blue City“, Jodhpur is a world-famous tourists destination featuring many historical palaces, forts and temples. Jodhpur is also a popular camping place in Rajasthan. Jodhpur hosts camping in the Thar Desert. Desert is located 55-60 kilometres from the main city. The cosy and comfortable surrounding in the desert with necessary amenities makes your camping stay in Jodhpur wonderful.
This package offers camel safari ride along with camping in the sand dunes. And what adds more to the experience is the way Rajasthani people’s traditional welcome in campsites. As you return back to camps after enjoying Camel safari along with bonfire and snacks, you get to see traditional Kalbeliya dance performance. Therefore, If you ever plan for Desert camping, you should definitely consider camping in Jodhpur.
Check-in: 04:00 PM
Check-out: 9:30 AM
The campsite is located approximately 55-60 kilometres from the Main City. It takes around 2 hours to reach the camping spot. Private and public transport is well connected in this area.
- Luxury tents with attached Washrooms
- Dinner & Breakfast
- Evening traditional musical dance program
- Bonfire and snacks in the evening
- Welcome Drinks
- Overnight Camping
- Hot Water Available
- Camel safari in Evening on arriving day
- Pick up and Drop
- Any kind of Transport
- Anything not mentioned above
Terms and Conditions-
- Call us for special offers.
- The above tariff includes all taxes.
- Booking for a camp must be completed before arrival.
- Walk-in accommodation isn’t always possible as most of our tents are booked.
- Children below the age of 5 are eligible for a free stay.