Flyboarding is an exciting water sport popular among travellers visiting Goa. The best place to enjoy flyboarding is in the Chapora river in Goa. It is an extreme water sport in which you ride on a hydro flighting device. This device is known as a flyboard, and It is connected to a jet ski. In Flyboarding in Goa, you’ll fly as high as 30 ft in the air and get amazing views of your surroundings. The activity is safe as a trained instructor will accompany you.
Flyboarding in Goa : Price
The minimum price for flyboarding in Goa is 2700 rupees per person for 15 minutes.
|Package Type||Duration||Cost per person|
|Short Flyboarding ride||10-15 min||Rs 2300|
|Flyboarding with video||10-15 min||Rs 2700|
About Flyboarding in Goa:
Fly high upto 30ft in the air and experience an incredible day. Flyboarding is an exciting activity that will leave the adrenaline level in your body high. Get the best experience with our trained professionals and instructors. Anyone who is above 16 years can enjoy this sport. Don’t worry about any safety protocols; you will be provided with adequate safety gear.
|Destination||Chapora River, Goa|
|Timings||10 AM to 5 PM|
|Best Time||October to May|
|Difficulty||Easy to Moderate|
|Minimum Age||Above 16 Years|
- 15 Minutes of Flyboarding
- Safety Gears
- Professional instructor
- Anything not mentioned in “inclusions”.
- Videography and Photography
- To reach the Chapora River, Goa, you can hire a private vehicle or travel by public transportation. It is at a distance of around 20 KM from the main center of Goa.
- There is no direct mode of transportation to the Chapora River, Goa, and you need to reach Goa first and then take another way to get there. The nearest railway station is Madgaon Railway Station, located at a distance of around 54 KM.
- If you take a flight from your city, the primary and international airport is Dabolim.
- Plan your trip according to your convenience and choose the best mode of travel that suits you.
- If cancellations are made within 30 days or prior, no cancellation charges will be deducted from the booking amount.
- If cancellations are made between 30-15 days, 50% of the booking amount will be charged as cancellation fee.
- If cancellations are made in less than 7 days, 100% of the booking amount will be charged as cancellation fee.
- In the event of ‘No show’, No refund shall be made under any circumstances.
Once cancelled, any refunds would be processed in original payment method in 10 working day.
FAQs about Flyboarding in Goa:
Flyboarding is a thrilling and adventurous water sport, which you should not miss when in Goa. The most popular places to enjoy flyboarding are Chapora river and Divar Island.
Although Flyboarding is quite expensive, you can enjoy this activity at a very reasonable price of Rs. 2700 only in Chapora river at Goa. The cost includes a 15 minutes flyboarding ride.
To have the best flyboarding experience in Goa, you should plan your visit from October to May; it has pleasant weather with no rains.
Yes, there is a minimum age for Flyboarding in Goa. You have to be at least 16 years or more than 16 years to perform this activity, and anybody below 16 years is not eligible to complete this activity.
While going Flyboarding, you should always wear something comfortable. You can opt for something like t-shirts and nylon shorts. For a better experience, you should carry Board shorts, Swimwear, Sunscreen, Sunglasses, Hat and a Towel with you to the activity location.