With our Goa Honeymoon Package, which comes with 4 Nights and 5 Days, you can enjoy the most by trying almost everything you should when in Goa. This Goa honeymoon tour includes everything you are looking for, be it beach visiting, trying thrilling adventurous sports, visiting historical monuments, enjoying yourselves on a romantic cruise, candlelight dinner or just enjoying the sunrise/sunset on the seashore. You will have a ball of time and cherish these memories for your life. You can also customize this package as per your preferences.
- Witness the magical underwater marine life at the Goa beaches while enjoying thrilling water sports.
- A Dolphin sightseeing tour will leave you awestruck, and you will feel those butterflies rushing in your stomach.
- Watch the beautiful sunset and sunrise at the beaches alongside your better-half.
- Have a ball of a time at the romantic cruise and enjoy this time, having candlelight dinner under the stars.
- Get a chance to witness the history of Goa by visiting the historical forts, such as Fort Aguada, Se Cathedral Church, etc.
- A comfortable and premium stay at 4-5 star hotels, having a honeymoon suite booked for you and enjoying yourselves.
- A comfortable and hygienic vehicle to travel safely and an experienced driver cum guide who will make your five-day journey easy and good to go.
- Transfers & Sightseeing
- Meals (only breakfast)
- Parking, Toll & driver allowance
- All taxes
- Personal expenses
- Anything not mentioned in ‘Inclusions.’
Cost – 14000 rupees per person
Goa is always a go-to place for all the newly wedded couples on their honeymoon. It is because it serves as a romantic destination and an adventurous and party destination. Couples from around the world come to Goa for their honeymoon and enjoy a new start to their lives. It is an exotic location, famous for its exciting nightlife, beaches, delicious food, and culture. One can enjoy many activities here, mostly adventure sports, such as scuba diving, snorkeling, sea fishing, parasailing, in their Goa tour. Environment here is joyful, romantic, mesmerizing and loud.
Tour Itinerary: Goa Honeymoon package 4 nights 5 days
Day 1 — Goa: Welcome to Goa
- You’ll be picked up from our agent’s airport/railway station and dropped off at the allotted hotel. They will assure you of a hassle-free experience.
- Go on a stroll on the beaches nearby and spend some quality time. You can also enjoy the exciting nightlife of Goa.
- After spending a great time, come and relax in the premium hotel provided to you.
- Spend the night with your spouse in your Honeymoon Suite.
Day 2 — South Goa: Explore South goa.
- On the 2nd day of your Goa Honeymoon package for 5 days, Get ready to enjoy the beautiful South Goa.
- Post breakfast, start your journey to full-day sightseeing of South Goa.
- You will be mesmerized to see a 600 m high waterfall on the Mandovi River – Dudhsagar Falls. Spend some quality time on the Colva Beach Road and pay a visit to the Cabo de Rama Fort and GalgiBaga Beach.
- This part of Goa has an undeniable romantic vibe. After all the sightseeing, enjoy some famous food: specially seafood, shop in the Panjim flea market and travel back to your respective hotel.
- Have an overnight stay at your hotel and rejuvenate yourself for the next day of your exciting trip.
Day 3 — Watersports: Enjoy adventurous watersports in Goa
- Wake up and watch the beautiful sunrise by the beach. Get ready to have an exciting day ahead.
- You will be taken to the desired beach where you can perform various exciting and thrilling adventurous watersports.
- You can try scuba diving, jetski, banana ride, parasailing, etc.
- After having a hectic day, come to your hotel at night and rest.
Day 4 — North Goa: Explore North Goa
- After waking up from a long day before, get ready and enjoy your delicious breakfast.
- We’ll spend this day exploring North goa.
- Visit major attractions, including Basilica of Bom Jesus, Fort Aguada, Baga Beach, Calangute Beach, Se Cathedral, and Candolim Beach.
- Look forward to enjoying and shopping in the local/flea market of north Goa while ending your day and returning to your hotel.
- Come back to your hotel and have an overnight stay.
Day 5 — Departure Day: Say Bye to Goa
- The 5th day would be your departure day from Goa.
- After having the last breakfast of your beautiful Goa trip, check out from your hotel, and you will be dropped off at your desired location.
- Travel back to your home with some extra bags filled with lifetime cherishable memories.
FAQs about Goa Honeymoon package 4 nights 5 days:
The minimum cost for a 5 days honeymoon tour in Goa is 14000 rupees per person for a couple. You’ll get transfers & sightseeing along with Stay and meals at a 3 star hotel in this Goa honeymoon package.
Yes, 5 days are enough to explore major attractions in Goa. You’ll cover Goa into two parts ; North Goa & South Goa. North Goa is all about beaches, be it Anjuna beach, Calangute beach or Baga beach. When you’re not visiting beaches, explore the capital city, Panaji in Goa. And South Goa, is more about peace. As the places here are not so crowded as compared to North Goa, the famous places to visit on your Goa trip are Dudhsagar falls, Colva, Butterfly beach i.e., considered the most romantic beach in Goa.