Two of the most exciting things that have taken the popularity of Rishikesh to another level are Rafting and Camping adventure in Rishikesh. Rafting requires a lot of body movement, concentration and courage that’s why it is one of the most amazing adventure sport. Once you are tired and exhausted, what could be better than having amazing camping stay in the middle of Himalayas. Relaxing under the stars with your family and groupmates is what people crave for after such an exhausting adventure sport.
Camping is altogether an amazing experience in itself which should be tried by each and every traveller visiting Rishikesh. The camp is located near River Heul in Ghattughat that is just 10 kilometres from Rishikesh. Adventure seekers are provided comfortable camps with attached washrooms, delicious food and natural views that are simply Breathtaking. Apart from Rafting and Camping adventure in Rishikesh, you get to enjoy nearby village or waterfall trekking. Shooting games, Burma bridge, zipline, are some of the other activities one can enjoy here in Rishikesh.
Destination: Gattu Ghat, Neel Kanth Road
Check-In: 12: 00 pm
Check out: 11:00 Am
- Camping with Meals only – Rs 1750/ person
- Camping with Meals and 16 km Rafting – Rs 2650/ person
- Camping with Meals and 10 km Rafting – Rs 2300/ person
This is a 1-night 2-day Package.
(On Triple Sharing Basis)
- Stay in well-maintained camps with attached washroom
- Welcome drinks on arrival
- All 3 Buffet Meal - Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast
- Tea with cookies
- Light Music
- In Camp Activities- Volleyball, Carrom, etc
- Rafting session of 16 Kilometres
- The cost which is not mentioned above
- Any transportation cost
- Any personal Expenses
- Any extra meals