Kullu Manali Tour Package brings you the exploration of two beautiful hill station Kullu and Manali. Kullu and Manali are two ancient hill stations located in the Kullu district of Himachal Pradesh in northern India. It is known for its mountains and natural beauty: snow-capped peaks of Dhauladhar and Pir Panjal, dense deodar forests. Manali’s busy Mall Road, Kullu Town, and the folklore of Old Manali fill the entire hill station with a mix of natural vibrancy and grandeur. To be mesmerized by real snowfall, places like Rohtang Pass and Solang Valley represent Manali in every sense. For adventure activities, Manali also offers thrilling getaways of skiing, paragliding, trekking, camping, and rafting.
India Thrills offers excellent service with Kullu Manali Trip Package for 6 days with the complete transfer, meals, accommodation, and sightseeing.
- Starting Point: Delhi
- Ending Point: Delhi
- Duration: 5 Night 6 Days
Kullu Manali Tour Highlights:
- Visit Rohtang Pass (Up to Snow Point, in case Rohtang Pass is closed due to snow), Solang Valley, and do Local Sightseeing in Manali.
- Visit Jagannathi Devi Temple, Raghunath Temple, Peej Garh, and Bandrol in Kullu.
- Stay in a 3-star and 4 Star Hotel.
- Sightseeing during the trip.
- Meals during the Journey.
- Expert guide driver.
- Transport from Delhi to Delhi.
Kullu Manali Tour Package Cost:
- INR 15500/- Per Person (Standard Trip)
- INR 17900/- Per Person (Premium Trip)
- Accommodation in a 3-Star/ 4-Star hotel during the Journey.
- Meals: Breakfast and Dinner.
- Toll, Tax & Parking Etc.
- Temple, Park Monument entry fee, if any.
- Transportation and sightseeing fees.
- All Applicable Hotel Taxes.
- Green Card or Trip Card.
- Medical and travel insurance.
- Personal expenses like cold drinks, chips, and other things.
- The cost is not mentioned under 'Package Inclusion.'
6 Days Kullu Manali Tour Package Itinerary:
Day 1: Arrival in Delhi, Departure for Manali
On the First Day of Your Kullu Manali Travel Package: First, arrive in Delhi, where our driver will pick you up from the railway station, airport, or other mentioned point, and we will leave for Manali. (overnight drive)
Day 2: Check in at Manali, local sightseeing
After reaching Manali, you will check in at our hotel. You can relax for some time at the hotel. Evening time will be better for you; you can go for a local excursion to enjoy the fresh air of Manali. After which, again, you can capture the view of the entire Manali from the balcony of your hotel. (dinner at hotel)
Day 3: Departure for Rohtang Pass, try adventure activities
On day 3 of your trip to Kullu & Manali. Have your breakfast, then we will proceed to Rohtang Pass via Solang Valley, covering Manali's beautiful main Gulaba village. On your return from Rohtang to Solang, you can enjoy adventure activities like skiing, horse riding, snow boating, snow scooter, and Paragliding in Manali.
Day 4: Manikaran and visit to Kullu
After a scrumptious morning meal, we will proceed to the Kullu-Manikaran sightseeing tour. After visiting Manikaran Gurudwara, you can also enjoy River Rafting in Kullu. En route, visit Kullu Bazaar, Jagannath Temple, Raghunath Temple, Peej Garh, Bandrol, and Parvati River. (Dinner at hotel)
Day 5: Local sightseeing in Manali
Have your morning breakfast on day 5 of your kullu Manali tour package. This day, we will leave for local sightseeing in Manali, where you can cover Hadimba Devi Temple, Manu Temple, Vashishtha Temple, Jogini Waterfall, Nehru Kund, Shopping in Mall Road of Manali, and Beas River. (Dinner at Hotel)
Day 6: Departure for Delhi
Post Having a Morning meal. Check out from the hotel. Drop at nearest railway station or Airport where this Kullu Manali trip will comes to an end and then depart for Delhi on your own.
Kullu Manali Tour Package: Term & conditions
Booking Term: To book this trip you’ve to pay 40% of the total booking amount. After which you’ll receive a confirmation shortly. Rest amount has to be paid on arrival day before starting the mentioned trip.
- If cancellations are made within 30 days or prior, no cancellation charges will be deducted from the booking amount.
- If cancellations are made between 30-15 days, 50% of the booking amount will be charged as cancellation fee.
- If cancellations are made in less than 7 days, 100% of the booking amount will be charged as cancellation fee.
- In the event of ‘No show’, No refund shall be made under any circumstances.
Refund Terms: Once cancelled, any refund will be processed in the original mode of payment, which will be credited within 7 to 10 working days.
FAQs about Kullu Manali Trip:
The total cost of the Kullu-Manali travel package is INR 15500 per person, which includes a complete Journey from Delhi to Manali, including food, accommodation, and sightseeing.
There are many famous places to visit in Kullu, such as Naggar, Raghupati Temple, Manikaran, Bijli Mahadev Temple, Parvati Valley, and Jagannath Temple. On the other hand, Manali has been the center of many major tourist destinations, including Join Waterfall, Rohtang Pass, Solang Valley, Hadimba Devi Temple, Mall Road, Old Manali, and Nehru Kund.
December to February is considered the best time to visit Kullu Manali, as it is the time of snowfall, with the minimum temperature touching -7°C, which makes Manali very attractive. The upper hills of Kullu and Manali are entirely covered with a white sheet, due to which it developed as a favorite tourist destination.
Yes! You can also try skiing, horse riding, snowboarding, paragliding in Manali, and river rafting in Kullu.