Plan your trip to the Desert Camping in Rajasthan with the inexpensive Sheesh Mahal Desert Camp and Spa. Get the best desert camping experience in Sam Sand Dunes of Jaisalmer. The rooms of the camp are well-fitted with comfortable beds having the attached bathrooms and decorated with the antique folk decors. Tailored for every age group, Sheesh Mahal Desert Camp is accommodated with all the requirements of the tourists.
The camp organizes various entertainment activities and amazing folk music and dance. Being famous for its great hospitality and outdoor activities, Sheesh Mahal Desert Camp also features Spa services, a small picnic place amid the desert, free parking spots, and beverages as a refreshment. A separate smoking and drinking room is also designed for party lovers. Friendly staff, pleasant welcome and services, fitted with great facilities and all amenities are alone enough to make your stay at the Desert Camp as much comforting and gratifying.
Sheesh Mahal Desert Camp: Itinerary
Day 1: Arrival | Safari | Entertainment
- Arrive at Jaisalmer and reach the campsite in Sam Sand Dunes before the sunset. Revitalize with the welcome drinks upon arrival after receiving a traditional welcome of Tikka Dastori.
- Get ready to explore the desert habitat through Camel Desert Safari and Jeep Safari, and watch the sunset view while riding a camel.
- Learn new steps with folk dance performers and treat your ears with pleasant Rajasthani folk music.
- Enjoy the DJ Night and have delicious Rajasthani cuisine at the camp.
- Sleep under the star, and watch the sand turning silver with the moonlight.
Day 2: Departure Day
- Wake up with the surreal view of sunrise and have a taste of Rajasthani breakfast at the campsite.
- Leave for Jaisalmer after checking out from the camp.
Frequently Asked Questions about Sheesh Mahal Desert Camp:
1. How far is the Sheesh Mahal Desert Camp from Jaisalmer?
Ans. The distance that needs to be covered is 40 km to reach Sheesh Mahal Desert Camp that is located in a village Sam Sand Dunes in Jaisalmer.
2. Are the food and drinks available at the Sheesh Mahal Camp?
Yes. Treat your stomach with the delicious food cooked in Rajasthani style along with non-alcoholic beverages. There are separate spaces for smoking and alcohol drinking at the camp.
3. Is there any extra charge for the parking space at Sheesh Mahal?
Ans. No, there is no extra charge for the parking. The parking is available at a walking distance from the campsite is free of cost.
4. What are the special features that Sheesh Mahal Desert Camp offers?
Ans. The Desert Camp offers many special amenities to make your stay as much comfortable as possible.
- Breakfast, dinner, and beverages included in the package
- An on-site restaurant and a lounge
- Several outdoor activities like Camel Safari, Jeep Safari, Birdwatching, Stargazing, etc.
- Special Spa services to make bodies and mind at peace
- DJ Night, Folklore by the Campfire, and other cultural activities.