On this Goa tour for 3 Nights and 4 days, you’ll explore the hidden gems of North Goa & South Goa along with an Island tour. Goa is an exotic location, famous around the globe for its culture, nightlife, beaches, and lip-smacking cuisine. Everybody thinks differently of this place, for some, it can serve as a relaxing holiday, and for some, it can be a location apt for partying and enjoying yourself to the fullest. One can also try various thrilling watersports here and have a sight of the magnificent marine life of Goa. So plan a 4 days Goa trip to make the most out of Goa. Do not miss exploring the famous Goa Beaches, trying thrilling watersports and enjoying the world-famous Goan Cuisine. Also, you can customize this 3 nights 4 days goa tour package as per your travel preferences. We can assure you that your beach vacation will be one to remember.
- A comfortable 3 nights stay at Vasco Residency,
- Witness the mesmerizing underwater beauty of Goa while trying Water Sports.
- You will be exploring North and South Goa via its beaches and its flea market.
- You will be visiting various famous beaches of Goa.
- Smooth transportation facilities along with an experienced guide.
Cost: 11000 rupees per person
- Transfers & Sightseeing
- Hotel Stay
- Meals: Breakfast
- Parking, Toll & driver allowance
- Anything not mentioned in inclusions
- Air Fare
- Personal Expenses
4 Day Goa Trip Itinerary:
Day 1 – Pickup & Check-in to hotel and day at leisure
- On your first day of 3 night 4 days Goa tour package, you will be picked up from the airport/railway station and will be provided a hassle-free check-in to the hotel.
- You will get the whole day to relax and explore Goa by yourself.
- You can choose to have an overnight stay at the hotel or you can go out and party.
Day 2 – North Goa beach tour / Water Sports
- Wake up and have a delicious breakfast at the hotel. Get ready for an adventurous day in North Goa. You’ll be visiting the popular beaches of North Goa : Sinquerim Beach, Calangute Beach, and Vagator Beach. Also enjoy an hour-long stay on the river cruise.
- Also, you’ve the option of spending your day doing adventure water sports. You can ditch the Beach tour and enjoy thrilling water sports, and explore the marine life of Goa.
- After a tiring but exciting day, come back to your hotel and have a nice dinner.
- Enjoy an overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 3 – South Goa beach tour
- Day 3 of your trip will let you explore South goa and its beaches.
- Have a nice and tasty breakfast, and depart from your hotel early in the morning.
- You will be visiting the most famous beaches of South Goa: Colva Beach, beautiful Miramar Beach, and Dona Paula Beach. You can witness a beautiful and mesmerizing sunset at the Dona Paula beach while returning back to your hotel.
- After a relaxing day, come back to your hotel, have your dinner and relax with an overnight stay at Vasco Residency.
Day 4 – Drop at Airport
- Have a nice breakfast at your hotel, and get ready for your departure.
- You need to check out by 11:00 in the morning.
- You will be dropped off at the airport, board your respective flight and have a safe journey.
This is how your 4 day trip to Goa will come to an end with a lot of happy memories. Check out our collection of Goa tour packages.
Frequently Asked Questions about 3 night 4 days Goa tour:
Some of the amazing places to visit in your 3 night 4 day goa tour are Calangute beach, Aguada fort, Vagator beach, Anjuna beach, Baga beach, Basilica of Bom Jesus, Se Cathedral Shri. Mangueshi Temple, Colva beach, Miramar Beach and Dona Paula.
For a couple, a 4 days trip to Goa will cost you 11000 rupees per person. This cost includes stay, transfers and meals according to your opted package.
Yes, travellers are allowed to customize their 3 night 4 days goa package as per their travel, stay and meals preferences. Our travel buffs will always be there to help you in curating a perfect 4 day Goa tour plan for you. Also note, cost will fluctuate a little as you do these customizations.