India Thrills, brings you the most wonderful and exciting Mussoorie Tour packages at best prices. Explore these handcrafted Mussoorie packages that focus on visiting the most popular attractions in Mussoorie. Bonus is that you can always customize these itineraries as per your travel comfort.
Mussoorie is widely popular as “Queen of Hills”. As the name suggests Mussoorie is the most beautiful hill station in Uttarakhand. Located 35 km from Dehradun city at a height of 6578 ft. The quaint town is blessed with the enchanting beauty of hills and panoramic views of lofty Himalayan ranges. From majestic Waterfalls to the misty lake, Mussoorie is packed with wonderful places. The major attractions to visit during your Mussoorie trip are Company Garden, Lal Tibba, Gun hill, Camelback Road, Mussoorie Lake, Kempty fall, George Everest, Hathipaon, Dhanaulti and kanatal.
Wonderful Mussoorie Tour
2 Nights | 3 Days
Romantic Mussoorie Nainital Tour
4 Nights | 5 Days
Enchanting Mussoorie Corbett Kausani Nainital Tour
8 Nights | 9 Days
Haridwar Rishikesh Dehradun Mussoorie Tour
4 Nights | 5 Days
Rishikesh Dehradun Mussoorie Tour
2 Nights | 3 Days
Splendid Haridwar Rishikesh Mussoorie Tour
3 Nights| 4 Days
Whether you enjoy a short weekend Mussoorie trip of 2 Nights 3 Days or long holidays to Mussoorie of 7 Nights 8 Days packages, we have covered everything for you. The short Mussoorie trip packages focuses on exploring the attractions in Mussoorie. On the other hand, long Mussoorie tour covers the beauty of Uttarakhand hills that includes Nainital, Kausani, Ranikhet, Jim Corbett along with Mussoorie.
Our package tour for Mussoorie is designed in a way to get you the best of Mussoorie. One will enjoy breathtaking winter lines in winters and visit the breezy Kempty fall to get rid of summers. Moreover, enjoy the serene environment surrounded by deodar and cedar forests. Our tour experts had taken care of every need to make these Mussoorie tour packages memorable.
Do you want to start your Mussoorie Tour from Delhi? If yes, explore our wide range of Mussoorie packages from Delhi. You’ll get end to end transportation with a stay in the finest hotels and meal plans that suit you.
Below are our best Mussoorie to Delhi Packages:
|Delhi to Mussoorie Couple Tour||3 Nights | 4 Days||Rs 13,990||Explore here!|
|Weekend Gateway Mussoorie From Delhi||8 Nights | 9 Days||Rs 13890||Explore here!|
|Mussoorie Honeymoon Package from Delhi||3 Nights | 4 Days||Rs 12,890||Explore here!|
Keeping in mind couples, we have specially curated Mussoorie packages that are couple friendly. The aim behind designing these Mussoorie couple packages is to make your Mussoorie trip memorable. Mussoorie is one of the most romantic places in the world. Therefore, the itinerary covers the most exotic places in Mussoorie that include Mussoorie lake, Company Garden, Mall road and Gun hill.
3 Nights | 4 Days
8 Nights | 9 Days
If you’re a couple staying in Mussoorie, we also host Delhi to Mussoorie tour for couples with end to end transfers, accommodation and meals.
Day 01 – Delhi to Rishikesh ( 250 km)
On day 1, of your Delhi to Mussoorie package, our chauffeur will pick you up from Delhi Airport or Bus Station. Then transfer for Mussoorie via Haridwar. In Haridwar visit Har Ki Pauri and attend the famous Ganga Aarti. Later drive towards Mussoorie. Arrival at Mussoorie in the late evening, followed by an overnight stay.
Day 02 – Local Sightseeing in Mussoorie
Day 2 of Mussoorie trip from Delhi will let you explore the major attractions in Mussoorie that includes Gun hill, Landour, Mussoorie lake, Company Garden and Mall Road.
Day 03 – Departure Day
Day 3 is your departure day, post breakfast check out from the hotel. And drive towards Kempty fall, later drive towards Delhi. Goodbye, your tour ends here!
Mussoorie is a cool destination, therefore the month from Mid-March to June is considered the best time to visit Mussoorie. During these months, the weather is pleasant and cool. One can get spectacular views of Himalayas, along with waterfalls, lake and ropeway ride from Gunhill. You can also trek to George Everest if you’re an outdoor enthusiast.
Mussoorie is blessed with many captivating attractions to visit around. Here is the list of 10 most visited places in Mussoorie.
1. Mussoorie Lake – A popular picnic spot, Mussoorie lake is situated just 5 km from Library Chowk. The lake offers various fun activities that include boating, water zorbing, horror house, ziplining and paragliding. It is also a hub for tourists visiting Mussoorie due to its lush greenery and panoramic views.
2. Gun Hill – One of the best places in Mussoorie, Gun Hill is famous for its exciting ropeway rides. Located just 2 km from Mall road. Perched at an elevation of 6,640 ft, Gun hill offers majestic 360-degree views of towns and other Himalayan ranges.
3. Company Garden – An ideal place for family and friends, the company garden is situated 3 km from Mussoorie Mall road. As the name suggests, the company garden is filled with lush greenery, a variety of flowers and water fountains. One can also enjoy boat rides here and visit the infamous Devbhoomi wax museum that has wax statues of prominent personalities.
4. Lal Tibba – The second highest point in Mussoorie, Lal Tibba is popular for its scenic beauty of hills and landscapes. The place has very pleasant weather round the year to visit. If you’re visiting Lal Tibba, don’t forget to visit the binocular spot where you can closely see the Snow-capped Himalayan peaks.
5. Kempty Fall – One of the major attractions in Mussoorie, Kempty Fall attracts thousands of visitors round the year. It is situated just 15 km from Mall road. Kempty Fall is one of the highest waterfalls in Uttarakhand. The place is perfect for picnics and family outings. The beauty of this place will rejuvenate you. The best time to visit Kempty fall is from March – June.
6. Jharipani Falls – The enchanting waterfall, Jharipani falls is situated 9 km from Mussoorie on Mussoorie-Dehradun highway. The place is worth visiting and offers majestic views of the Shivalik ranges.
7. George Everest Peak- The house of Sir George Everest, Surveyor General of India (1830-1843). Located in Park Estate, 6 km from Gandhi Chowk. The place has a beautiful peak just 500 metres trek from George Everest house. The fascinating views from the peak are what travellers admire here.
8. Camel Back Road – Popular for the camel humps shaped like natural structure of rocks, Camelback road is one of the popular places for photography in Mussoorie. The road is 3 km long and connects Library Chowk to Kulri Market.
9. Dhanaulti – One of the places best to visit near Mussoorie, Dhanaulti is quaint hills surrounded by lush greenery. Unlike Mussoorie, Dhanaulti is still an untouched place for tourists. A 2-hour drive from Mussoorie will take you Dhanaulti.
10. Kanatal – Another 10 km from Dhanaulti, Kanatal is a beautiful hill station. The small village is the hub for adventure seekers. As Kanatal, is popular for hill camping and other strength-building activities. One can enjoy Burma Bridge, Rope course, Tire bridge, Sky Bridge, Zipline and many other activities in Kanatal.
Mussoorie is also called the queen of mountains. This beautiful hill station is 32 km from the Dehradun district of Uttarakhand state of North India.
Mussoorie is famous as a tourist destination for its scenic natural beauty, which includes many beautiful places, waterfalls, ropeways, and peaceful, serene surroundings.
Although all the seasons are better for visiting Mussoorie except monsoon, the season from January to February is the best, as there is a possibility of heavy snowfall in Mussoorie during this time, which will be a better experience for every tourist.
Mussoorie was founded in the early 1820s by Colonel Frederick Young of the British Army, who built a hut at the site called Camel’s Back Road, and in 1831 a map of Mussoorie on a stone at Landour.
Mussoorie is a beautiful hill station located in the Dehradun district, where many beautiful places like Kempty Falls, Company Garden, Lal Tibba, Mall Road, Camel Back Road, George Everest, Elephant Foot, Yamuna River, Gun Hill, Bhatta Falls, Mussoorie Lake and Jarhipani.