Auli is the best skiing destination across India, attracting a massive crowd from all over the world, especially in the winter. The beautiful clear sky-blue skies, snow-covered peaks, stunning and pleasant greenery, exciting and adventurous trekking trails, and stunning scenic views make Auli a must-visit tourist destination in India. So go for this exciting 3 nights 4 days Auli Tour Package, and explore this beautiful hill station, and spend some memorable time with your loved ones. You can enjoy various activities such as camping, trekking, local sightseeing, skiing, and more in this Auli package for 4 days.
- Starting Point – Haridwar / Dehradun / Rishikesh
- End Point – Haridwar / Dehradun / Rishikesh
- Duration – 3 Nights / 4 days
- Cost – 14,849 per person
Auli 3 Nights 4 days Package: Highlights:
- Ski through the heavenly views and snow-filled peaks of Auli.
- Visit the world’s highest man-made lake and witness beautiful scenic views.
- Enjoy beautiful scenic views during your transfers, e.g., Gondola Ride and Cab Transfers.
- Experience a thrilling adventure on the famous Gurson Bugyal trek(4km).
Available Package Options:
- Standard Package: Starting From Rs. 13,650 Per Person
|Panchvati Inn||Joshimath||Breakfast||Deluxe Double Bedroom|
|Auli Ski Resort||Auli||Breakfast||Semi Deluxe Bedroom|
|Shivaay Inn||Rishikesh||Breakfast||Deluxe Room|
- Deluxe Package: Starting From Rs. 15,500 Per Person
|Panchvati Inn||Joshimath||Breakfast||Premium Room|
|Auli Ski Resort||Auli||Breakfast||Deluxe Bedroom|
|Narayana Palace||Rishikesh||Breakfast||Deluxe Room|
- Premium Package: Starting From Rs. 20,400 Per Person
|The Tattva Resort||Joshimath||Breakfast||Premium Room|
|Blue Poppy Resort||Auli||Breakfast and Lunch||Double Occupancy Hut|
|Vasundhra Palace/ Yog Niketan||Rishikesh||Breakfast||Premium room|
- Transfers & sightseeing as per itinerary
- Breakfast/ Lunch/ Dinner
- All Transfers
- All Applicable Taxes
- Anything not mentioned in “inclusions.”
4 Days Auli Itinerary:
Day 1: Arrival at Dehradun Airport, Drive to Joshimath [275 km / 9 hr]
Day 1 would be your arrival in Uttarakhand, either in Haridwar or in Dehradun. Enjoy a comfortable car ride to Joshimath filled with beautiful scenic views. In between your journey, you’ll cross Devprayag, Gullar, and Rudraprayag. Reach Joshimath by the end of the day, check into your hotel, and relax in an overnight stay here.
Day 2: Visit Auli by ropeway & Sightseeing. Followed by an overnight stay. [10 km / 1 hr]
Wake up, have your breakfast and get ready for an exciting gondola ride from Joshimath to Auli. Reach Auli, check-in at your hotel, and leave for local sightseeing. Visit Auli artificial lake or enjoy a short trek to Gurson Bugyal. Come back to your hotel in the evening and rest for an overnight stay.
Day 3: Skiing & rest day at leisure
Wake up to a heavenly view, and start your day by having a delicious breakfast. Then, get ready to experience a thrill-filled day and try your hands on skiing. You can also spend the day at leisure if you don't want to go skiing. Enjoy your last day staying in Auli.
Day 4: Departure Haridwar Railway Station / Dehradun Airport [275 km / 9 hr]
Today would be your departure day. Come back to Joshimath from an early gondola ride and depart for Haridwar railway station or Dehradun Airport. Reach there by evening and depart for your home.
3 Nights 4 Days Auli Tour: Term & conditions
Booking Term: To book this trip you’ve to pay 40% of the total booking amount. After which you’ll receive a confirmation shortly. Rest amount has to be paid on arrival day before starting the mentioned trip.
- If cancellations are made within 30 days or prior, no cancellation charges will be deducted from the booking amount.
- If cancellations are made between 30-15 days, 50% of the booking amount will be charged as cancellation fee.
- If cancellations are made in less than 7 days, 100% of the booking amount will be charged as cancellation fee.
- In the event of ‘No show’, No refund shall be made under any circumstances.
Refund Terms: Once cancelled, any refund will be processed in the original mode of payment, which will be credited within 7 to 10 working days.
FAQs about 3 Nights 4 days Auli Tour package:
The best time to visit Auli is in winter. December to February sees a massive crowd of tourists here to witness the mesmerising views of snow-capped mountains. This is the best season to have the best experience of Auli throughout the year.
There is no direct way to reach Auli from Delhi, and the best way to go to Auli Chopta by Delhi is by getting a bus to Rishikesh from ISBT, and you can take a local bus from Rishikesh to Joshimath. From there onwards, either you can hire sharing jeeps or reach Auli by using Rope Way.