One of the most affordable camping options in Rishikesh, this campsite is located in camping hub Shivpuri. Enjoy a camping stay amid himalayan ranges. Campsite also has an amazing mountain to soothe your soul. With every basic amenities including Swimming Pool, attached washroom, fan, lawn for outdoor activities, it will be the best budget camp stay in Rishikesh.
- Destination – Shivpuri (18 km from Rishikesh)
- Check-in : 12:00 pm
- Check out : 10:30 am
Available Packages Options:
Camping with meals only
Rs 1350 / person
Rs 1650 / person
Camping with meals & 9 km Rafting
Rs 1950 / person
Rs 2250 / person
Camping with meals & 16 km Rafting
Rs 2350 / person
Rs 2650 / person
Inclusions –Welcome drinks, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast & evening snacks with Tea / coffee
Trip Duration – 1 Night 2 days
(Rates may vary on long weekends and special dates e.g Christmas, New year, etc.)
- Arrive in campsite at 12:00 pm.
- Once your check in to the tents at the campsite, get refreshed and have delicious buffet lunch.
- Post lunch, you can enjoy camp activities like volleyball, cricket and badminton.
- You can also walk to the river which is in walking distance of 10-12 min.
- Back to camp and have tea with cookies in evening.
- Watch the sunset with soothing music in the background and a bonfire session.
- Have dinner while chit-chatting with your friends.
- Overnight stay in comfy camps
- Get up in the morning and have morning tea in your bed.
- Have breakfast.
- Post breakfast, check out from camp.
Get ready for 16 km river rafting thrills. Come to the rafting starting at Point Laxman Jhula. (only if you've purchased your rafting activity).
Facilities Available in Campsite
- Attached Washrooms
- Swimming pool
- Parking Area
- Breakfast - Veg Poha, Potato curry, Poori, Tea.
- Lunch - Seasonal Veg, Dal, Chapati, Rice, Salad .
- Evening Snacks - Veg Pakoda / French Fries
- Dinner - Special Chicken, Special Paneer, Tandoori roti, Salad, Rice.
- If cancellations are made within 30 days or prior, no cancellation charges will be deducted from the booking amount.
- If cancellations are made between 30-15 days, 50% of the booking amount will be charged as cancellation fee.
- If cancellations are made in less than 7 days, 100% of the booking amount will be charged as cancellation fee.
- In the event of ‘No show’, No refund shall be made under any circumstances.
Once cancelled, any refunds would be processed in original payment method in 10 working day.