Nature Valley provides a luxury camping experience to travelers in the lap of nature. The campsite is located a few kilometers away from Lakshman Jhula on Neelkanth Road. Nature Valley is a great option to escape from the hustle-bustle of the city and reconnect with nature. The guest can expect a wonderful staying experience. The facilities and services provided at the Camps in Rishikesh create an aura of luxury and comfort.
Do not forget to add Rafting to make your Camping experience more fun.
- Destination – Ratta Pani in Neelkanth Road
- Check-in : 12:00 pm
- Check out : 10:30 am
Available Packages Options:
Camping with meals only
INR 1800/ person
INR 2000/ person
INR 2200/ person
Camping with meals & 12 km Rafting
INR 2500/ person
INR 2700/ person
INR 2900/ person
Camping with meals & 16 km Rafting
INR 2800/ person
INR 3000/ person
INR 4200/ person
Inclusions – Stay, Welcome drink, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast & evening snacks with Tea/coffee.
Trip Duration – 1 Night 2 days
Note – Rafting prices may vary.
(Rates may vary on long weekends and special dates e.g Christmas, New year, etc.)
1 Night 2 Days Camping Itinerary At Nature Valley Rishikesh:
- Arrive in campsite at 12:00 pm.
- Once your check in to the tents at the campsite, get refreshed and have delicious buffet lunch.
- Post lunch, you can enjoy camp activities like volleyball, cricket and badminton.
- You can also walk to the "huel" river which is in walking distance of 2 min.
- Back to camp and have tea with cookies in evening.
- Watch the sunset with soothing music in the background and a bonfire session.
- Have dinner while chit-chatting with your friends.
- Overnight stay in comfy camps
- Get up in morning and have morning tea in your bed.
- Have breakfast.
- Post breakfast, check out from camp.
Get ready for 16 km river rafting thrills. Come to the rafting starting Point Laxman Jhula. (only if you've purchased your rafting activity).
Facilities Available in Nature Valley Camps:
- 10 Deluxe Swiss tents
- Attached washrooms
- Swiss tents with two beds that can occupy 4-5 people comfortably
- Cooler in every swiss tent
- Common bonfire area
- River is in walking distance of 50 meters
- Proper dining area
- Big lawn for outside activites - volleyball, cricket and badminton
- Breakfast - Bread Butter, Jam, Aalu Parantha / Poori Bhaji, Dahi, Omelette, Sweet Daliya / Poha, Tea / Coffee, Sauces and Pickles.
- Lunch - Plain / Jeera Rice, Mutter Pulaw, Chapati, Rajma Masala / Dal Makhni, Mix Veg / Aaloo Govi, Veg Kofta / Kadi Pakora, Raita, Green Salad, Aachar & Papad.
- Evening Snacks - Veg Pakoda / French Fries
- Dinner - Chapati, Jeera Rice, Chicken Masala, Matar Paneer / Palak Paneer / Shahee Paneer, Dal Fry, Seasonal Vegetable, Fruit Custard, Sewai Kheer.
- If cancellations are made within 30 days or prior, no cancellation charges will be deducted from the booking amount.
- If cancellations are made between 30-15 days, 50% of the booking amount will be charged as cancellation fee.
- If cancellations are made in less than 7 days, 100% of the booking amount will be charged as cancellation fee.
- In the event of ‘No show’, No refund shall be made under any circumstances.
Once cancelled, any refunds would be processed in original payment method in 10 working day.