Ranthambore National Park is one of the best places for a night camping in Rajasthan. The park is famous for its flora and fauna. And wildlife here is spectacular. Ranthambore national park is also the most popular tourist hub in Rajasthan. Camping in Ranthambore National Park gives travellers the feeling of staying in a jungle, far away from the bustle of Cities. Night Camping here is full of adventure with all the modern amenities. The campsites are designed while keeping in mind every comfort of travellers.
Best time for Camping in Ranthambore National Park:
Winter season is best for camping in Ranthambore National Park. As you will witness different animals coming out to consume natural sunlight. The best months to visit are from October- March.
Popular Attractions near Ranthambore National Park:
- Trinetra Ganesh Temple
- Kachida Temple
- Raj Bagh Ruins
- Padam Talao
Check-in Time: 04:00 PM
Check-out Time: 11:00 PM
Location- The campsite is Situated near Sherpur Village. The campsite is in close proximity to Ranthambore National Park.
Note: Private transport can be booked at an additional cost.
- Welcome, drink on arrival.
- Veg./NonVeg. Indian Lunch & Dinner
- Camp Fire (in Winter only)
- Rajasthani Folk Music and Dances (on request)
- Welcome Drinks
- Overnight Camping
- Hot and Cold Water Available
- Jungle safari
- Pick up and Drop
- Any kind of Transport
- Anything not mentioned above
Terms and Conditions-
- We have different packages for different dates, You can call before booking – 8077146567 or 9897770643.
- Cancellation :- Non-refundable, Non-transferable and Non- adjustable.
- Taxes extra are applicable as per Government regulations.
- Child between 6 to 11 yrs will be charged extra @ Rs.1,250/- per child
- Check-in time: 12:00 Noon and Check-Out time: 12:00 Noon
- Govt. taxes extra as applicable.
- All rates subject to change without notice
- All tents and rooms have attached toilet and tiled bathroom.