Located just 81 km from Jaipur, Sambhar lake Camping is one of the most preferred outings among people of Jaipur and other nearby locations. Being one of the largest saltwater lakes in India, Camping in Sambhar lake is full of breathtaking views and picturesque surroundings. You get to enjoy camping near the lake and watch the beautiful sunset and sunrise. There are a good number of mountains around the lake where you can do a little bit of trekking too on your own. Camping in Sambhar is perfect for weekend getaways with friends and family.
Best time for Camping:
The best time for camping in Bikaner is the Winter season. During the winter season, you can visit nearby places as the weather is cold and comfortable. You can visit between September- March.
Check-in Time: 04:30 PM
Check-out Time: 10:00 AM
Location- The campsite is Situated near Sambhar lake approx 81 km from Jaipur.
Note: Private transport can be booked at an additional cost. It is advisable to visit in your own vehicle.
- Bonfire and music in the evening
- Welcome Drinks
- Overnight Camping in comfortable tents
- Visit Nearby temple
- Pick up and Drop
- Any kind of Transport
- Anything not mentioned above
Terms and Conditions-
- Call us for special offers – 8077146567 or 9897770643.
- We have different packages for different dates, so you can call before booking.
- Cancellation :- Non-refundable, Non-transferable and Non- adjustable.
- Taxes extra are applicable as per Government regulations.
- Booking for a camp must be completed before arrival.
- Walk-in accommodation isn’t always possible as most of our tents are booked.