Would you like to tour around the Rishikesh city without getting stuck in traffic? Why not opt for riding a bicycle with the Ganga River flowing adjacently to your side! Explore the local markets, old city streets, and off-road trails of Rishikesh. All you have to do is rent a cycle in Rishikesh, and start your ride. Go where the road takes you without worrying about fuel costs and mechanical failures.
You can rent an e-bike, geared, and classic cycle at the most affordable prices in Rishikesh. After renting, cycle up to Triveni Ghat to witness the holy Ganga Aarti with the beautiful view of the sunset. There are can cycle to many breathtaking attractions in Rishikesh like Laxman Jhula, Ghats, Beatles Ashram, and much more.
Cycle on Rent in Rishikesh: Price
It is easy to find a cycle on rent, whether online or in-person, in Rishikesh at the cheapest cost. The starting price to rent an e-bike and the geared cycle are INR 300 for a day. Rent a high-quality geared bicycle at an affordable price in Rishikesh and explore the land of temples, ashrams, Ganga River, and steady mountains.
Things to Carry:
- Valid ID Proof
- Essentials and personal medications
- Water Bottle
- And a Dry pair of Socks!
FAQs about cycle rent in Rishikesh:
1. How can I rent a cycle in Rishikesh?
You can rent a bicycle from local auto-repairing shops near Laxman Jhula, Rishikesh. There are many local shops near the bus stand and Tapovan which provide a cycle on rent at the cheapest price in Rishikesh starting from Rs. 200-400 per day.
2. What are the mandatory documents required for a cycle on rent in Rishikesh?
You will need to submit a Valid ID Proof for security purposes, and Government Authorized Driving License. If you are not a citizen of India, then carry your passport or any other International ID Proof along with the Driving License.
3. How much does it cost to rent cycle in Rishikesh?
The minimum cost to rent a cycle in Rishikesh is Rs 300 per day. Though, in case of late return of the rented cycle, extra charges of Rs.100-300 will be charged per day.
4. Which types of cycles are available for rent in Rishikesh?
You can rent any cycle of your choice at a minimum cost. You can rent an E-bike, geared bicycle, and normal cycle in Rishikesh. We recommend geared bicycle for a smoother experience on trails.
5. Where should I pick up a rented cycle in Rishikesh?
You can book your cycle in advance and have the rented cycle delivered at your location in Rishikesh or you can pick your cycle from the store. You can conveniently reach there by public or private transport.
6. If I take a cycle on rent in Rishikesh, what are the places I should visit?
If you are looking for cycle rental at affordable prices, then you can visit local shops near Laxman Jhula, Tapovan, near petrol filling station, and bus stand.
7. Is cycle rental in Rishikesh safe?
Yes. It is completely safe to rent a cycle from anywhere in Rishikesh. You will be provided with the helmet and other safety accessories required while cycling.
8. What are the road conditions in Rishikesh?
The road conditions in Rishikesh are good for cycling. Cycling through the jungle road, hill area, or up and down the mountain is the most refreshing and thrilling experience.
Cycle Rental in Rishikesh: Terms and Conditions
- A minimum-security amount will be charged.
- You must return the cycle in the same state as it was given to you. Any damage to the cycle will lead to a penalty.
- Cycle rental company holds the authority to cancel the agreement at any time and take back the possession of the cycle you were given.
- If you do not return the cycle on the day you agreed to, an extra amount of Rs.100-500 will be charged.
- Only one person is allowed on a cycle at a time.
You can book in advance your choice of a cycle in Rishikesh and explore the popular attractions in Rishikesh and all in your budget.