Spend your 4-days and 3-nights in 2 J’s of Rajasthan- Jaipur, and Jaisalmer. Jaipur- “Pink City” is as beautiful as its name will bring you a great joy exploring the city. Jaipur is known for its astounding palaces, forts, temples, and amazing landscapes. Jaisalmer is a medieval centre of trading in the heart of the Thar Desert. The yellow sandstones give the city its name as Golden City.
This 4-days and 3-nights Jaipur-Jaisalmer tour is a perfect escape for friends and family. The beauty of Pink City and dunes of Jaisalmer will leave you jaw-drop.
- Accommodation, transportation, and meals throughout the entire journey at the lowest price are included in our package.
- Breakfast and Dinner every day at the hotel.
- Delhi to Delhi transportation.
- Sightseeing in Jaipur & Jaisalmer
- Stay at well-maintained hotels.
Itinerary: Jaipur & Jaisalmer Tour
Day 1: Arrival at Jaipur
Drive to Jaipur. Check into the hotel and get freshen up. Spend your evening exploring near markets and spots. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 2: Explore Pink City
After having the morning breakfast at the hotel, leave to explore the rich history and ancient forts and palaces in the city. Visit Amber Fort, Hawa Mahal, Nahargarh Fort, and Jaigarh Fort. Continue your tour to the local markets, Sheesh Mahal, and the museum. Witness the sunset from Jal Mahal. Overnight stay in hotel at Jaipur.
Day 3: Leave for Jaisalmer
Have early morning breakfast at the Jaipur hotel and drive to Jaisalmer. Check in to the hotel. Spend your evening visiting local markets and spots. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 4: Jaisalmer City and Desert Tour
Energize yourself with the refreshing breakfast at the hotel. Start your tour by visiting Jaisalmer Fort, Jain Temple, Patwa Haveli, and Nathmahal ki Haweli. Have lunch and continue your tour exploring other few places. Head out for the exotic desert experience, and enjoy a camelback safari. Overnight stay at the hotel or desert camps.
Day 5: Tour End
Drive back to Jaipur exploring a few more places, if missed. The tour ends!
- Stay in a clean and well-maintained hotel throughout the trip.
- Breakfast and dinner at the hotel every day throughout the trip.
- Entry fees in a monument, if any.
- Transportation and sightseeing charges.
- Water bottles in a day.
- 5% GST charges.
- Travel insurance.
- Any other personal expenditure.
- Anything specifically not mentioned in the ‘inclusions’.