Luxury camp that transpires like a golden mirage in the sand dunes, Oasis Desert camp reflects the amazing and charming view of Thar Desert. From deluxe and luxury tents to spacious cottages rooms, this camp has everything and is well equipped with modern facilities. The interiors are beautifully designed with the antique wall paintings and folk artefacts make the ambience a village desert home for travelers.
Enjoy your stay at the finest camp in Sam Sand Dunes and explore the amazing surroundings around the village and desert. Wonderfully placed at a distance of more than 50 km from away from the city honks, the camp has 45 lavish and spacious rooms for everyone. Connect with the life of the locals by having a treat of delicious traditional cuisine, folk music, and dance performances. Get a great glimpse of desert beauty at sunrise and sunset.
|Stay In||Dual Sharing||Triple Sharing|
|Swiss Tent||Rs 4000||Rs 5400|
|Swiss Premium Tent||Rs 5000||Rs 6800|
|Non-Ac Cottage||Rs 4500||Rs 6000|
|Ac Cottage||Rs 6000||Rs 7800|
Note – Above Rates are not applicable on Diwali ( 04th Nov to 11th Nov ) & New Year ( 24th Dec – 31st Dec )
- Camel Safari for Sunset Point
- Traditional Welcome with Dhol, Aarti & Tikka
- Evening Hi Tea with veg snacks
- Evening Bonfire
- Folk Music + Dance
- DJ Group Dance
- Rajasthani Veg Buffet Dinner
- Night Stay in Luxury Tent
- Morning Breakfast
- Anything that is not mentioned in “Inclusions”
- Any kind of Transportation
Itinerary: Oasis Desert Camping 1 Night 2 Days
Day 1: Arrival at Oasis Desert Camp
- Take an early leave for the Jaisalmer and reach Sam Sand Dunes. An hour’s drive will take to reach the Oasis Desert Camp. A warm welcome with Tikka Dastori will be waiting for you followed by the welcome drinks.
- Go for the camel desert safari or Jeep safari and explore the surroundings and endless sparkling sands of Thar Desert. Watch the sunset on a camelback ride and capture the moment.
- Come back at the campsite and treat yourself with the mouthwatering Rajasthani buffet dinner by the campfire while soothing your soul with the polite folk music and amazing dance performances.
- Sleep under the starry night sky.
Day 2: Return to Home
- Catch the first of the sun hitting the dunes of Jaisalmer with a cup of tea in your hands.
- Have a delicious breakfast served at the camp and take your leave for home.
The deluxe tent, luxury tent, and desert cottages have single and double occupancy beds available at the Oasis Desert Camp. The prices start from INR 2000 and vary as per the tent and cottage room you choose. You may ask for the extra beds if necessary, by paying a small charge for a bed per night.
Make a hassle-free booking at the Oasis Desert Camp online. Several websites are available that have the option of stay booking at the camp. Follow the instructions as given on the website while booking a tent for a successful and secured transaction. If an online booking isn’t working, then call the travel agencies and book your spot at the camp.
Yes. Everyone above the age of 5 years is vigorously welcome at the Oasis Desert Camp. However, the camp organizers and tour guides don’t recommend taking a kid on desert safari if under the age of 5 years. You must follow all the instructions from a tour guide for better safety purposes of your child.
The tents are fully equipped with all the modern amenities to make you feel like home. The water is available 24*7, tents are well-organized with the attached washroom, complimentary toiletries, smoking/drinking spaces are available, and it comes with a free parking spot.