The most popular destination, Maldives is famous among honeymooners all around the world. With this “Paradise Island Resort Honeymoon Package in Maldives,” you can have a great time without worrying about minor things, be it accommodation, meals, and water activities. Instead, romanticize on cute candlelight dinner dates. You’ve the option to go on a fantastic deep sea fishing experience or plan a romantic candlelight dinner date for your loved one. Also, try various water sports ranging from Scuba diving to Snorkeling and have a good time exploring the marine flora and fauna of Maldives.
If adventure is not your thing, you can sit at the beach sipping on cocktails and enjoy the amazing views of Island. And if you’re a foody, don’t miss the cuisine in Farumathi Restaurant, one of the best for serving delicious seafood. To Relax your tired muscles, indulge in couple of spa sessions at the Araamu Spa in the resort. Even when comes to choosing stay options, there are wide varieties of rooms available including Ocean Suite, Water Villa, Sunset Beach Pool Villa, and Beach Villa. So a honeymoon trip to Maldives in Paradise Island Resort is a perfect retreat for a couple.
- Enjoy your daily meals, at the traditional japanese and italian restaurants along with trying authentic Maldivian meals at the Farumathi Restaurant.
- Have a romantic time on cute candle light dinners arranged by the hotel.
- Try various adventure couple activities such as scuba diving, jet skiing, catamaran sailing, etc.
- Rejuvenate yourselves at the Araamu spa with relaxing couple spa sessions.
Stay Options in Paradise Island Resort Honeymoon package for Maldives:
- Two Bedroom Ocean Suite with Pool
- One Bedroom Ocean Suite with Pool
- Water Villa
- Water Villa with Whirlpool
- Sunset Beach Pool Villa
- Deluxe Beach Villa with Pool
- Beach Villa without Pool
- Stay among wide varieties of rooms
- Speedboat transfers (airport to hotel)
- Personal Expenses.
- Anything not mentioned in “inclusions”.
- 24 hour front desk
- Free Wi-Fi
- Airport transfers
- Currency exchange
- Free bicycles for exploring the island
- Laundry services
- Spa and wellness center
- Fitness center
- And more.