Camping in Pushkar is for those people who love to spend time with their loved ones in a peaceful place. And also want to enjoy an offbeat experience such as Desert Camping. Pushkar offers you the opportunity to participate in the “Pushkar Fair” i.e., famous all over India. Witness mesmerizing landscape views of Sunsets during Desert Safari while enjoying desert camping in Pushkar.
Adventure Desert Camp in Pushkar: Overview
The Campsite is designed keeping in mind all the comforts of travellers. One will get all the amenities here. Something that adds a lot to your stay is, you can choose to stay in Tents/Cottages at night or sleep under the open sky gazing at Stars. Jeep safari and camel safari are offered complimentary in the package when you book a package for Camping with Pushkar adventure Desert Camp.
During your stay at Pushkar Adventure Desert Camp, you’ll be served delicious Rajasthani Food.
- Check-in Time: 04:00 PM
- Check-out Time: 9:30 AM
Best time for Camping in Pushkar:
As Pushkar is covered by the Thar Desert and is not suitable to camp here in summers. Therefore, October to February is considered the best months for Camping, As the weather during these months is cool and pleasant. Pushkar fair is organized in November so you can consider visiting in November for a lively experience.
Adventure Desert Camp is located on Motisar road approximately 10 kilometres from Pushkar town. It takes around half an hour to reach the camping spot. Campsite region is well-connected with Private transport.
Note: Private transport can be booked at an additional cost.
- Camel safari
- Buffett Dinner
- Buffett Breakfast
- Bonfire and snacks in the evening
- Luxury tents with attached Washrooms
- Welcome Drinks
- Overnight Camping
- 24*7 Electricity
- Hot and Cold Water Available
- Pick up and Drop
- Any kind of Transport
- Anything not mentioned above
Terms and Conditions-
- Call us for special offers.
- We have different packages for different dates, so you can call before booking.
- Cancellation :- Non-refundable, Non-transferable and Non- adjustable.
- * Taxes extra are applicable as per Government regulations.
- Booking for a camp must be completed before arrival.
- Walk-in accommodation isn’t always possible as most of our tents are booked.