This Rishikesh Auli Tour is of 3 night 4 days and is customizable as per needs. This package is a blended mixture of beauty and adventure. Your trip starts from Rishikesh, drive towards Auli via Joshimath. Visit popular spots such as Dhari Devi and Devprayag Sangam. Auli is the world-famous man-made “Ski” destination in India. Travellers can enjoy Skiing and Ropeway ride in Auli. On Rishikesh, travellers can enjoy adventurous rafting activity. Post rafting in Rishikesh, you can indulge in camping stay surrounding forests and mountain views.
- Duration – 3 Night 4 Days
- Pick-up point – Dehradun Airport, Hardiwar/Rishikesh Railway Station, Haridwar/Rishikesh Bus Stand
- Drop point – Same as above
Note – Minimum 2 persons are required for this trip.
- Enjoy Sightseeing in Auli lake, Ropeway ride and Skiing.
- Visit shrine Dhari Devi.
- Witness majestic Devprayag Sangam.
- Camping & River Rafting in Rishikesh
Standard: Starting From Rs. 13,650 Per Person
|Panchvati Inn||Joshimath||Breakfast||Deluxe Double Bedroom|
|Auli Ski Resort||Auli||Breakfast||Semi Deluxe Bedroom|
|Shivaay Inn||Rishikesh||Breakfast||Deluxe Room|
Deluxe: Starting From Rs. 15,500 Per Person
|Panchvati Inn||Joshimath||Breakfast||Premium Room|
|Auli Ski Resort||Auli||Breakfast||Deluxe Bedroom|
|Narayana Palace||Rishikesh||Breakfast||Deluxe Room|
Premium: Starting From Rs. 20,400 Per Person
|The Tattva Resort||Joshimath||Breakfast||Premium Room|
|Blue Poppy Resort||Auli||Breakfast and Lunch||Double Occupancy Hut|
|Vasundhra Palace/ Yog Niketan||Rishikesh||Breakfast||Premium room|
- Sightseeing & Transfers in the vehicle as per group size
- Stay at comfortable and clean hotels
- Pickup & Drop
- River Rafting 16 Kilometres
- Driver Fees & Allowances
- Parking charges & Toll Tax
- Cable Car tickets
- Ropeway tickets
- Tips to any staff member
- Anything that is not mentioned above
- Skiing and equipment charges
Rishikesh Auli 3 night 4 days Tour Itinerary:
DAY: 1 Pick up from Dehradun Airport and Drive to Joshimath
- Pick up from your location in the morning and start your drive towards Joshimath.
- This will be a long journey, taking around 7-8 hours.
- Witness the beauty of Uttarakhand in between. You will get to see Devprayag Sangam, Rudraprayag, Karnprayag and Dhari Devi Temple on the way to Joshimath.
- Reach Joshimath hotel by late evening.
- Post dinner, overnight stay at a hotel in Joshimath.
DAY: 2 Full day at Auli
- Wake up in the morning and watch the beautiful sunrise.
- Take a small sightseeing tour to Vishnuprayag and Narsingh temple in Joshimath.
- Drive to the Ropeway Counter, From where you’ll get your ropeway tickets to Auli.
- You’ll also witness the mountains covered with blankets of snow and landscapes that look scenic.
- Take a walk to the nearby Auli artificial lake in the evening.
- Overnight stay at Hotel in Auli.
DAY: 3 Drive to Rishikesh
- Post breakfast & check out from the hotel in Auli.
- Take your ropeway ride to Joshimath.
- Cab will be waiting for you in Joshimath at the ropeway counter.
- Start your drive towards Rishikesh.
- If time permits, go for Darshan to the famous Dhari Devi temple near Rudraprayag.
- You will reach your hotel by evening in RIshikesh.
- Overnight stay in beautiful camps at Rishikesh.
DAY: 4 River Rafting and tour end
- Post breakfast, get ready for an adventurous river rafting session of 16 Kilometres.
- Enjoy cliff jumping and body surfing while river rafting in Rishikesh.
- After river rafting, you will be dropped to your departure location.
- This tour comes to an end here with lots of great memories.
Rishikesh-Auli 3 night 4 days: Term & conditions
Booking Term: To book this trip you’ve to pay 40% of the total booking amount. After which you’ll receive a confirmation shortly. Rest amount has to be paid on arrival day before starting the mentioned trip.
- If cancellations are made within 30 days or prior, no cancellation charges will be deducted from the booking amount.
- If cancellations are made between 30-15 days, 50% of the booking amount will be charged as cancellation fee.
- If cancellations are made in less than 7 days, 100% of the booking amount will be charged as cancellation fee.
- In the event of ‘No show’, No refund shall be made under any circumstances.
Refund Terms: Once cancelled, any refund will be processed in the original mode of payment, which will be credited within 7 to 10 working days.