Shimla and Manali are the perfect destinations to enjoy a dreamy vacation. If you are planning a trip to Shimla Kullu and Manali, go for this 5 nights 6 days Package. On this trip to Shimla Kullu & Manali, you’ll visit popular places such as Kufri, Rohtang pass, Solang Valley and Gurudwara Manikaran Sahib. So, this 5 night 6 days Shimla Kullu Manali package from Delhi will undoubtedly be your best vacation. And the best thing is you can customize this itinerary according to your travel comforts. In standard option, this Delhi to Manali trip includes comfy accommodation, delicious meals and sightseeing with smooth transfers.
- Pickup location: Delhi
- Drop Location: Delhi
- Duration: 6 days
Shimla Kullu Manali Tour from Delhi Package Highlights:
- Enjoy a dreamy vacation in these heavenly locations.
- Exciting adventure activities add more to the excitement.
- The accommodation locations will leave you mesmerised with stunning scenic views out of your windows.
- Trek through the most stunning trails in Manali and Shimla.
- The trip would surely be memorable and worth it.
Delhi to Shimla Kullu Manali Tour Cost:
- Transfers and sightseeing as per the itinerary
- Anything not mentioned under 'inclusions'.
5 Nights 6 Days Shimla Kullu Manali Tour From Delhi: Itinerary
Day 1: Delhi to Shimla
Day 1 would be travelling from Delhi to Shimla. This would be an 11-12 hr (380 km) drive. Reach Shimla by the end of day 1 and check into your hotel there. Enjoy an overnight stay in Shimla.
Day 2: Explore Kufri
Day 2 of your trip would be booked for exploring Kufri. Drive to Kufri and enjoy various adventure activities there. Take a stroll on Mall Road in the evening after returning to Shimla.
Overnight stay in Shimla.
Day 3: Off to Manali
Day 3 of your Shimla Kullu Manali tour will lead you to Manali. Enjoy a 9-10 hr (260 km) drive filled with mesmerising scenic views to Manali. Reach Manali by evening and rest in an overnight stay in your hotel there.
Day 4: Exploring Rohtang Pass and Gulaba
Start your day early in Manali and prepare for an adventurous day. Visit Rohtang Pass and Gulaba. Come back to Manali by evening after exploring these places. Overnight stay in Manali.
Day 5: Off to Chandigarh
Leave for Chandigarh after checking out from your hotel in Manali. Reach Chandigarh in 9-10 hrs. Visit Pinjore Gardens, Rock Gardens, and Rose Gardens and enjoy a peaceful boat ride in Sukhna Lake. Night stay in Chandigarh.
Day 6: Back to Delhi
This would be your departure day. Reach Delhi in a 5-6 hr drive from Chandigarh where this beautiful Shimla Kullu Manali Trip ends with a bag full of memories.
Delhi to Shimla Kullu Manali Trip: Term & conditions
Booking Term: To book this trip you’ve to pay 40% of the total booking amount. After which you’ll receive a confirmation shortly. Rest amount has to be paid on arrival day before starting the mentioned trip.
- If cancellations are made within 30 days or prior, no cancellation charges will be deducted from the booking amount.
- If cancellations are made between 30-15 days, 50% of the booking amount will be charged as cancellation fee.
- If cancellations are made in less than 7 days, 100% of the booking amount will be charged as cancellation fee.
- In the event of ‘No show’, No refund shall be made under any circumstances.
Refund Terms: Once cancelled, any refund will be processed in the original mode of payment, which will be credited within 7 to 10 working days.
FAQs about Shimla Kullu Manali Tour
April to July and October to December are the best months to plan a Manali trip.
Yes, all the adventure activities in Manali and Shimla are safe for children. Each activity has its own rules and regulations, especially the age limit. This ensures that the safety of the participant is the utmost priority for the operator.
Delhi to Shimla is 380 km. You can cover this distance by driving in 10-11 hrs.
Yes, do not worry about the transfers. Each location transfer would be very comfortable and safe. You will be driving under an experienced driver.