Shimla is a very popular destination among couples for a romantic vacation. This beautiful location serves you with amazing landscapes, adventures, exciting markets, a peaceful environment, tons of sightseeing locations, and whatnot. If you’re looking to spend some leisure time with your partner, take a look at our 3-days honeymoon trip to Shimla that starts from Chandigarh and will take you to the beautiful valleys of Shimla. This package has been specially curated for couples visiting Shimla. Our Shimla tour package for couples has meals, transfers and sightseeing included. So, book your trip to Shimla and enjoy a romantic time with your partner during this 3-day Shimla package.
- Duration: 2 Nights/ 3 days
- Starting point: Chandigarh
- Ending point: Chandigarh
- Cost: ₹7,900 Per Person
Shimla Tour For Couples Package Highlights:
- All the transfers would be smooth and comfortable.
- Enjoy a romantic stay in the romantic hill station.
- Spend quality time with your better half.
- All the accommodation facilities would be luxurious and comfortable.
- Participate in adventure activities at kufri.
Romantic Trip to Shimla Package Cost:
- INR 7,900/- Per Person (Standard Trip)
- INR 13,500/- Per Person (Premium Trip)
- Transfers and sightseeing as per the itinerary
- Comfortable vehicle
- Anything not mentioned under “inclusions.
2 Nights 3 days Shimla Tour Package for Couples:
Day 1: Chandigarh to Shimla
Your romantic trip to Shimla would begin from Chandigarh. Chandigarh to Shimla would be a drive filled with mesmerizing scenic views. Check-in into your hotel at Shimla and enjoy the rest of your day at leisure.
Day 2: Exploring Shimla
On day 2 of your 2 nights 3 days Shimla honeymoon trip, you will be exploring some amazing local sightseeing locations of Shimla today. Kalibari Temple, Christ Church, Jakhoo Temple, are some local sightseeing locations. Head towards Kufri in the afternoon and enjoy some amazing activities there. Back to your hotel by the end of the day.
Day 3: Departure Day
Wake up, have your last breakfast in Shimla, and get ready to check-out your hotel. Start your drive to Chandigarh in the afternoon.
Shimla Trip Package: Term & conditions
Booking Term: To book this trip you’ve to pay 40% of the total booking amount. After which you’ll receive a confirmation shortly. Rest amount has to be paid on arrival day before starting the mentioned trip.
- If cancellations are made within 30 days or prior, no cancellation charges will be deducted from the booking amount.
- If cancellations are made between 30-15 days, 50% of the booking amount will be charged as cancellation fee.
- If cancellations are made in less than 7 days, 100% of the booking amount will be charged as cancellation fee.
- In the event of ‘No show’, No refund shall be made under any circumstances.
Refund Terms: Once cancelled, any refund will be processed in the original mode of payment, which will be credited within 7 to 10 working days.
FAQs about Shimla Tour
May to June and December to January is the best time to visit shimla. These are the peak seasons in Shimla as you will witness the best weather around these months.
3-4 days are sufficient for anybody to explore Shimla. You can cover the major tourist spots these days such as Kufri, Jakhoo Temple, Christ Church, etc.
Naldehra Peak, Kufri, Chail, Tara Devi Temple, Himalayan Nature Park, Summer Hills, Mall Road, Chadwick Falls, Mashobra, etc are some of the famous couples’ spots in Shimla.
Shimla is a very popular destination among the newly wedded couples in India. The romantic and heavenly atmosphere of Shimla is perfect for honeymooners.