Looking for a peaceful getaway from the chaotic urban life? If yes, then this 4 nights 5 days Shimla tour package is for you. Find your inner peace, fill your souls with tranquillity and explore some of the breathataking places of Shimla. Rejuvenate yourself with this 5 days Shimla Trip that includes Delhi to Delhi transfers, daily meals and comfy accommodation. This 4 nights 5 days Delhi to Shimla package is best for anybody looking for a memorable vacation in Shimla and that too at a very attractive price.
- Starting Point: Delhi
- Ending Point: Delhi
- Cost: ₹ 14,900 Per Person
- Duration: 4 Nights/ 5 days
Shimla Tour from Delhi Package Highlights:
- The whole tour would be well managed under our agents' guidance.
- All the transfers from one location to another would be comfortable and hassle free.
- The vehicles you will be travelling in would be well sanitised.
- Accomodation in luxurious and safe spaces.
- Relish the delicious delicacies of Shimla.
Delhi to Shimla Trip Package Cost:
- INR 14900/- Per Person (Standard Trip)
- INR 17500/- Per Person (Premium Trip)
- Transfers and sightseeing as per the itinerary
- Anything not mentioned under 'inclusions'
5 Days Delhi to Shimla Tour Itinerary:
Day 1: A beautiful drive to Shimla from Delhi
Day 1 of your Tour would be for reaching Shimla. Delhi to Shimla would be an 8 hr (350 km) drive filled with encapsulating views. Check-in to your hotel and enjoy the rest of your day at leisure. Enjoy an overnight stay in Shimla.
Day 2: Adventurous day ahead
Day 2 will be for exploring the local sightseeing places of Shimla and visiting Kufri. Visit the Himalayan Zoo at Kufri.
Back to your hotel in Shimla by evening. Enjoy an overnight stay in Shimla.
Day 3: Shop your hearts out
Day 3 of your tour is reserved for a memorable shopping experience for you. Explore the local markets of Shimla, shop on Mall Road, and collect souvenirs for your loved ones. Overnight stay in Shimla.
Day 4: Off to Chail
The last destination of your Shimla Tour would be Chail. Visit the Chail Palace and the world's highest cricket ground here. Enjoy an overview stay at a beautiful hotel in Chail.
Day 5: Departure Day
Wake up, check-out your hotel in Chail and leave for Shimla. Explore Shimla, try some delicious authentic delicacies of Shimla at some of the most famous and old eating places here.
Start your drive towards Delhi by evening. The trip comes to an end.
Delhi to Shimla Trip Package: Term & conditions
Booking Term: To book this trip you’ve to pay 40% of the total booking amount. After which you’ll receive a confirmation shortly. Rest amount has to be paid on arrival day before starting the mentioned trip.
- If cancellations are made within 30 days or prior, no cancellation charges will be deducted from the booking amount.
- If cancellations are made between 30-15 days, 50% of the booking amount will be charged as cancellation fee.
- If cancellations are made in less than 7 days, 100% of the booking amount will be charged as cancellation fee.
- In the event of ‘No show’, No refund shall be made under any circumstances.
Refund Terms: Once cancelled, any refund will be processed in the original mode of payment, which will be credited within 7 to 10 working days.
FAQs about Shimla Tour
Shimla to Delhi is an 8 hr drive. Shimla is located at a distance of around 350 km from Delhi. Travelling to Shimla by road is considered one of the most comfortable ways.
Most of the tourists consider travelling to Shimla by road. It is a drive of around 8 hrs. You can go by your own vehicle, hire a private cab, or opt for any bus service.
March to June is the peak season in Shimla, as people come here to escape from the scorching heat of cities like Delhi. The weather is very pleasant, and the temperature stays at a comfortable level during this season.
Yes, January is one of the peak seasons in Shimla. You can enjoy many fun snow activities in January here. Kufri and Chail are the most beautiful places to explore in January here.