The Sky Desert Safari Camp has 20 luxurious tents with queen-size beds, and sanitized bathrooms attached to the tents. The unique antique lamps are lighted up bright and romantic to suit your mood. Each bathroom has 24-hour running hot and cold water as per your requirements. The interior of ac/non-ac tents are decorated with culinary antique paintings, and handmade wall-drawing brings out the Rajasthan ambience. The Safari Desert Camp is popular for organizing the best desert safari on camelback and Jeep in the heart of the Thar Desert to take you to the grotesque view of sunrise and sunset. A night camel safari will give you a real experience of a desert life under the starry sky in the cool breeze. The camp is well-suited as per the needs of everyone, from families, adults to kids as well.
Itinerary For Sky Desert Safari Camp, Jaisalmer:
Day 1: Desert Safari and stargazing after Arrival at Sky Desert Camp
- Check into your tents after a warming welcome with a tradition of Tikka Dastori. Get refreshed by the served beverages and head for the desert safari in the Thar Desert.
- Click the serene landscape during sunset while riding camelback. Explore the near villages and connect closely to the desert life of Rajasthan.
- Have the traditional Rajasthani buffet dinner to satisfy your taste buds with the folk music and dance performances.
- Rest your day by lying on the roped bed with the bonfire by the side and admire the night sky full of stars.
- Sleep in the tent on a comfortable bed.
Day 2: The day to return
- After having a great night by dancing all night at DJ Night, and witnessing the amazing cultural activities, wake up early and catch a breath-taking view of the sunrise in the desert.
- Followed by the morning tea/coffee, have a delicious Rajasthani breakfast at the camp.
- Check out at the given time and drive back to your return destination.
Frequently Asked Questions about Sky Desert Safari Camp, Jaisalmer:
1. Are unmarried couples allowed in Sky Desert Safari Camp?
Everyone is allowed to stay in the Rajasthan desert life themed camp. You can stay for as long as you want to. Valid ID proof will be needed to book a tent and to stay in one.
2. What is Sky Desert Safari Camp famous for?
The Desert Camp is famous for several things such as:
- pleasing Welcome from the staff
- On-time Room Service whenever required
- Laundry Service
- several Outdoor Activities (Jeep Safari, Camel Desert Safari, Desert Biking, and many more)
- Separate Smoking Rooms are available
- Different cultural programs organized at the camp.
3. What are the things that I should carry on Desert Camping?
You all are, obviously, well-aware about the weather conditions of Rajasthan. The hottest region of the northern part of India demands you to be well-packed with your essentials.
- Bring a sunscreen to protect from hot sun rays
- As it gets really hot, bring any comfortable clothing of your choice that also protects you from the desert heat.
- Bring sunglasses to protect your eyes from windswept sand.
- Take care of your feet and wear comfortable shoes.
- Water bottles